Time for a new game - website review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a new game - website review

If you have your website in your profile or in your signature, you can play.

You have to give one piece of feedback about the person's website in the last post.

It can be good, bad or a mixture, it is designed to give you some free feedback on your site. You can choose to listen or ignore the advice.

No need to do it on mine if you don't want to, just need someone to post and get the ball rolling.

EDIT: To avoid destroying the natural flow, to comment on what somebody says about your site, do it in your post by editing, otherwise we just to and fro between the same people.

sounds interesting....

websitedesigned - why the cat?

i like the right have column for clickable stuff- very ergonomic, i wish more nav was down the right hand side of sites as it is far more sensible to put it there

Comment

Jont you cant play

Your 1st one then Lee

I hate cats im affraid - Im going to regret this big time..........................send

Comment

The purple Kites r us logo looks a bit homemade, i think it could be improved.

No reason for the cat really apart from i love cats and it is there to catch your eye as you hit the page. If it catches your eye whether you like it or not, then cool, if it doesn't and it pisses you off, then i need to look into changing it.

Comment

lee - good spacing between text

darren you cheated you must cooment on the url directly above

Comment

Thanks Lee, i hate it aswell, just never found the time to do anything about it, maybe i will now.

I would not say it pisses me off, it's a neat logo and it does what you want.

Jo you serious about me commenting on your site. I could end up with no sites You got in ther before me

Comment

thats your punishment for butting int othe thread, next time be careful when you post....

Kiterus, too blue, agree with lee about the logo, all kite sites need better banners - make the sites look more professional. Type font for the word raw air is good though

Comment

Pinbrook - really like the logo, draws you down onto the page, i like that the left hand nav clearly shows you where you are when hovering, I don't like that it is centre aligned text though, always looks a bit messy to my eyes, think it looks neater if the links are indented but left aligned.

EDIT: To avoid destroying the flow, to comment on what somebody says about your site, do it in your post by editing, otherwise we just to and fro between the same people.

DUNCAN: you have my old favicon no doubt, black and yellow was it? Its the same as the logo now, must be cached on your PC.

Comment

Don't like the favicon - doesn't match the site.

Otherwise I do like the large and clear text.

Comment

i've got the manky cat.... not cropped that well - bit as good as it can be for a 16x16 image

Comment

Jo, yer Community Contributor of the Year 2005 thingy no longer "Clicks to vote". I was heartbroken.
                      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

george, your green theme makes me think of shamrocks.

thats _not_ the desired effect, i hope.

(jesus, hevent i gone and opened the floodgates on our precious site there then.)

Comment

Not my favourite colour, but possibly the most unbiased colour in football. Probably.

Where were you when the fh logo saga was on the go? lol
                          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

ooooooooooooh goodie...was gonna to George but now I get to do Gabe!!

"demo" search bar text doesn't fit in your "quick find" little box thingie on the basketball site...
                            ok..so I'm clutching at straws..but what can I say...cool sites!

I'd been keeping out of it to avoid being reviewed...now I'm just gonna go hide!
                            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                              ooooooooooooh goodie...was gonna to George but now I get to do Gabe!!
                              it is after nine so you should be OK

Comment

Working...
                              X