Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software recommendation please

Hi

I'm about to start another business being an agent for a company based out with the UK. I'll still be self employed and shipping out goods to UK trade customers and looking after the accounts, order processing, etc and am needing a recommendation on some software.

I want something that orders can go into and it will sort out an invoice, stock control packing list, delivery note AND do the whole CRM bit without costing a bomb or being way to complicated.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I've spoken to a couple of companies but they are more intent in flogging me the software they supply rather than telling me what would suit me.

Cheers

Andy

Actinic will do the job but the stock control part may be a problem as it is not server based and so requires communication with your PC to update.

Comment

at least, not this week...

i'm current in the last leg of testing software that might help you. email me for some more info.

Comment

There are ways round the problem - see mole end software as well for options

Comment

If you are looking for intergration with actinic, then I'd recommend Quickbooks. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to use the software but it is rather costly.

As an alternative (some accounting package experience is needed), try TurboCash. It's an open source accounting package for small businesses (just google turbocash).
          "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

Comment

I use Actinic for my website and I do have Sage although it's a bit of a pig to use. they are both great at what they do but I'm after something different. I don't need the ecommerce bit , just some thing that can be used to log customer details, keep track of payments, stock, print out relevant documents in their areas (eg packing & delivery sheets in warehouse, etc). Would be good so that sales people could log in and place orders too.

Any suggestions?

Andy

Comment

Working...
            X