A Font for Kids Handwriting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Font for Kids Handwriting

I'm after a font that looks like a kids handwriting, ideally with the odd letter the wrong way round 'b as a d' etc. Struggling to find anything decent, any suggestions or recommendations please?

Go to dafont.com, then choose `handwriting`... surprised if there ain't something there....
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

I presume you've trawled the Linotype font shop www.linotype.com? (I used work for them you know?) You can try the fonts out online (and then take a screenshot) - aargh no! I never suggested that!

Comment

Cheers guys, will have a mooch.

Comment

http://www.linotype.com/13760/agrafi...l?CMP=NjV8Mjk2

I always think this is a good one as it mixes capitals and lower case - just like my 10 year old! D
          Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Thanks Donna, after a morning spent pooh-poohing inaccurate and potentially libellous statements, I needed that.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Cheers Donna, that is a cool one. George's site is great also, they all appear to be free on there.

Comment

lee if u have access to newsgroups there are loads of the "other" for free

if u dont ill grab and upload somewhere later for you

one is over 2 gig

lmk
                Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
                Current project:
                cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
                cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
                Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

I'm not much up on fonts (or newsgroups for that matter) i must admit, all the different types blow my mind. I like to just download a font pack, add a couple of hundred extra fonts and then just use/browse them. If the above will help with that, cheers!

Comment

Lee - screen grab of a TTF font called Kids. If you want it let me know and will send on over... I use this a lot and looks goods when you offset each character slightly (even rotate each character) to give a more random child like feel.
                    Attached Files

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

It's to do a little letter to say thanks for all his pressies Jonty, so needs to be used in Word. To be honest, i'm not sure whether i should be handwriting them, but i'm a modern guy and think i should use technology. I just wanted a font that looks like a kid has written it, a mixture of upper and lower case, letters all uneven and back to front etc.

Cheers matey, robbed any of supports ideas of late lol?

Comment

I used CorelDRAW or Illustrator so can fiddle with the fonts as required.

I blagged a fantastic support idea only the other day .... I started a thread on the forum as I had made myself redundant .. reduced support costs and a speedier response time... it's the future

Bikster

Comment

LOL dude, i reckon it spreads round the office like wildfire, 'hey guys Jontys got a new idea, who's claiming this one?'

Gotta laugh at least i do, especially when at your expense.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                            Gotta laugh at least i do, especially when at your expense.
                            Anything to bring a little love and happiness back to the forum. I have broad shoulders - I can take it.

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                              Anything to bring a little love and happiness back to the forum.

Bows to Jont "Geldof" John

PS Did you manage to knock off the old bint when you were swimming with the dolphins in Wales?
                              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                              X