Early Bird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Bird...

You were up and about early today Jan - 5h25 is early even for you isn't it?
    Best part of the day though - I'm up and about at 6am or so and can get a lot done before the rest of the household wakes up.

It's school holidays, got to work early or late to get anything done. I'm feeling very sleepy now though :-)

I am naturally an afternoon riser but my husband has spent the last 20 years retraining me. I do like mornings now though, like you say, a nice time to get things done and quite often the ideas that have been forming subconciously are waiting for me when I wake up.

I'd quite like to be like Lee and not really need much sleep, that would be really convenient.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

After the initial excitement of seeing the thread title the post itself was a bit of a let down Duncan.

Take 100 lines laddie.

*wonders if Blonde Bird is into early mornings*
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

LOL, G...morning!
        go take a cold shower already!

I hate mornings with a passion. The kids are both up ages before I can drag myself out of bed and if either of them are brave enough to enter my bedroom before 8...well, let's just say they're not exactly greeted with open arms

I could get up early if I thought I had a cat in hell's chance of getting anything done but, as the kids are up around 6 anyway, I wouldn't. So I stay up late instead (when it's gloriously quiet) and just become an ogre in the mornings
        Tracey

Comment

George found me dissapointing ... there's a joke in there somewhere
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
            become an ogre in the mornings
            Just the mornings?

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
              Just the mornings?

hey now!

Eliot's (my 4yo) solution this morning was to bring me a chupa chups lolly in bed!
              He knows the way to my heart
              That boy will go far
              Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                Eliot's (my 4yo) solution this morning was to bring me a chupa chups lolly in bed!
                He needs educating in my school i think, a bowl of ice cold water on your head is far better.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                  He needs educating in my school i think, a bowl of ice cold water on your head is far better.

not when he's working towards earning his stretchy green Power Ranger, it's not LOL
                  Tracey

Comment

If he did as i recommend, he'd have it within 24 hours lol, tell him the deal, see what he thinks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                      I'd quite like to be like Lee and not really need much sleep, that would be really convenient.
                      It is great at times Jan, i can easily go 2 days without sleep which is great when on tight timescales or if i am busy. It does have it's drawbacks though as it's a pretty lonely existence from 12-5am.

At the moment it is also great as i am just about to start a build for an Australian company, his working day starts from 11:30pm our time, so i have company throughout the night for the next week or so.

Comment

Morning All!

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                          Morning All!
                          Only just, it's almost lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                            George found me dissapointing ...

Not at all Jan.

PS How do you take a pet mole for a walk?
                            Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george
                              PS How do you take a pet mole for a walk?
                              Cindy Crawford takes hers out on her top lip

Bikster
                              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                              X