High Capacity DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Capacity DVD's

Where can I buy DVDs that have a larger memory than 4.7Gb????

Shout Google a few times and Stereo Steve will come and help, that dude knows his stuff on CDs and DVDs.

Comment

Tend to order stuff from here. £4.00 delivery I think but its a flat charge so I usually only order if I have a bit of stuff to get.

Prices seem reasonable and delivery/after sales excellent.

memorymegastore.com

Comment

Thank you very much, I've just got alot recorded on skyplus and hoping to use my dvd recorder, but I'd need more than 4.7Gb for a couple of certain things.

Hopefully this will work, someone advise if it won't before I spend my pennies please!! Thanks again

Comment

you can get dual layer discs which take approx twice as much data

i sell cheap one at like 90p and verb full face printables at somewhere around the £1.90 mark

persoanllyu if you plan on keeping the info id use a better quality like the verbs and temp id use the cheap ones

but everyone has there own favourites
          Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
          Current project:
          cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
          cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
          Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

#4 You need to make sure your recorder can use Dual Layer (DVD-R DL) or Double Layer (DVD+R DL) media first. A DL disc (sometimes called DVD9 in recorder manuals can take 8.5GB or around 240 minutes at high quality.

As already mentioned cheapest is not always a good idea. We sell Bulkpaq 2.4x DVD+R DL at about 15 quid for 25, right up to Verbatim at near £50 for 25! I'll be honest and say yo may get variable results with the low end stuff. Datawrite Blue are probably the best price / quality compromise.
            Blank DVD
            Cloth Nappies

Comment

Working...
            X