Email parsing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email parsing

Anyone familiar with this? We are doing an increasing amount of business on Amazon and even though we have been invited to seller central, processing orders is still a massive pain. One suggestion is to parse the Amazon dispatch now emails as they contain all the relevant info ina fixed format. Then importing this somehow into the order system (this would need to be a csv).

What I need is a piece of software that can POP the emial address we get orders on and from that create a csv file with details of all the new orders which arrive. We would be looking to do this maybe once a day at 2ish and then processing the orders from the csv.

Anyone got suggestions for easy to use and effective parsing software?
    Blank DVD
    Cloth Nappies

Steve

why dont you download their reports and use them?

their reports i think would have given us everything when we were looking into this but we don't have enough time to at the moment to develop the utility that we want to import the order into actinic (may do it in the near future)

its still involves a bit of tinkering as their reports are at least 15 days

Comment

Steve,

I might be able to help here - I have an Amazon e-mail parser that I use. It reads the email and generates an internal invoice, a packing list and fires an order acknowledgement email to the customer. It could be modified for what you want.

Comment

Sounds perfect Alan. Can I email you?
        Blank DVD
        Cloth Nappies

Comment

Send an email to alan(at)barnsoft(dot)ltd(dot)uk -thats my contracting company.

Comment

Thanks, I've emailed.
            Blank DVD
            Cloth Nappies

Comment

Email Parse

Take a look at www.email2db.com its an email parser & advanced message automation solution.

Hope this helps

Ian

Comment

Working...
              X