Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springbok Supporter Till I Die!

*Begin Passion Fueled Rant*

I consider everyone on this forum to be my freind. I haven't met you so how can you be anything but? You are all welcome in my pub at anytime but if you are English, heed my warning and steer well clear tonight. The Guiness will flow but never cross your lips.

Tonight, you will not be served a beer or an ale, you will not be greeted with a smile and your presence will not be acknowledged. If I pass you in the street, you will not get a nod or even a glance.

Tonight, there exists a rivalry of epic proportions, a rivalry that has been waiting in the shadows. Four years have passed since you last kicked our ass! Tonight, the tables will turn, the winds have changed, you can feel it in the air, it's electrifying. Tonight you will meet the Springbok!

Springbok Supporter Till I Die!

*End Passion Fueled Rant*

Jonny Wilkinson
    Come on!
    "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

Im sure Jo from pinbrook may be on your side, for obvious reasons i am not, and to be honest i know you will be hiding in the shadows after the match, when you have had your arsed kicked again

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
      hiding in the shadows
      *Guru from Happy Feet accent*
      Beewaaarrre the power of Habana. He is a man made of shadow!

Comment

Originally posted by JSnow
        *Guru from Happy Feet accent*
        Cool Film

Comment

I'll tough it out...

my BIL is merciless too

Comment

LOL Jonathan, if you don't kick the asses of this current bunch of misfits, that will be the travesty. That fast winger dude scoring all the tries, looks a stunning player.

Any match fixing planned?

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
              what you insinuating, lets be honest JW does not make a team, we are only 2 players down so im sure it will be a easy win

Comment

the title of this post made me think you are a Bocker.

or more relevantly, a SpringBocker.

http://www.skateasylum.co.uk/acatalo...e-ppr7090.html

invented by Alexander Bock.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                  No. That's the Ausies! Scientists believe it has something to do with the fact that they do sheep and I don't need any further convincing.

Yeah, our boys are a formidable pack and to be honest, I haven't seen them looking this confident in a good long time. The game against Samoa, apart from a few niggly little things, they were impressive.

It's a pity your lot has been plagued by so many injuries. Your center is damn good to (young chap, I forget his name). Only problem is that he is so damn fast! The rest of your squad can't keep up. He runs away from his support.

Anyway. Anyone willing to lay their **** on a block and predict a score?

42 - 12
                  SA to take it by 30 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                    Cool Film
                    Agreed. It jumped straight to the top of my all time favourite list, surpassing Braveheart, Boondock Saints, Kill Bill & Fight Club in one giant leep!

Comment

Im not so sure Jon

i recon it will be a closer game than 30, joking aside i recon it will be a good one though and only a few points either way

Comment

First ten minutes will dictate the match IMO. Something good happens for England and i think you will only narrowly beat us, run away in those first ten minutes and it could be carnage. Confidence in our team is very low, they are a much better team than they show, play with too much weight on their shoulders.

The Boks look very good, if they beat England by 30 points, i will happily run up the road naked, it will also mean that they have a chance of winning the cup. England in most sports do not get thrashed when their backs are against the wall.

Biggest disappointment for me is Robinson, he no longer makes your heart beat accelerate when he gets the ball, lost his twinkle toes.

I'll go for 26-18 to the boks

Comment

you are a Bocker
                          that reminds me of a phone message our maid took for me a while ago.

I came home to "cool bokker" phoned, pls call back.

It took me all evening to work out who it was.

Comment

Maybe. I personally think the game will go to the squad who can pin the other back in their own half for the greatest amount of time.

Watch for a kicking game at first *Silently hoping that Percy remembers to tie his boot laces*. SA will first try the standard bash it up with the forwards tactic which England has no doubt prepared for. So SA will go to the boot. England will go to the boot from the first whistle.

Towards the end of the first half, SA's fitness and forward strength will finally show and they will go back to the tried and tested. Achieving success by bashing the ball up with the forwards and keeping the game tight, nuetralising JW and the English defence.

Your forward pack unfortunately leaves a little to be desired and I think that this is where the real fun is going to be had.

Good Luck

Comment

JW is not playing, well i thought he was on the bench, but could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X