World War III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War III

Oh dear, i made the mistake of pinging and elastic band in the office.

World war III has broken out, 4 corners of the office are now fortified countries, royalmail red elastic bands, serious all out war, the office is littered with bands, there everywhere, in the cups, in the printer, hanging on the phones, of the lights. it's complete carnage, run for your lives, its spreading fast. Its only a matter of time before it reaches you

Cover me im going in-----------------------

When I lived in Yorkshire the postman used to throw the elastic bands used to keep the mail together for different houses anywhere he felt like - he was a litter postie - so where-ever you went in Giggleswick there were elastic bands on the pavements and roads.

Not much exciting happening in this office, the only warrior in here is my cat who plays chair chicken by sitting on your chairs when ever anyone gets up for more than a few minutes - she has been sat on many times but we got some blue chairs so that she shows up better.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
      she has been sat on many times but we got some blue chairs so that she shows up better.

Regards,
      would it not have been easier dying the cat hair? Or tie a glowstick to it's tail? Or even a nice Luminous bow?
      How about attaching one of those car reverse proximity sensors to the cat's collar to warn about approaching derriers?

[edit - I am an animal lover - really!]
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Good job your cat is not here, it would have got shot aswell, it's ok i just had an ammo drop, but my bloody hand is sore though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
          When I lived in Yorkshire the postman used to throw the elastic bands used to keep the mail together for different houses anywhere he felt like - he was a litter postie - so where-ever you went in Giggleswick there were elastic bands on the pavements and roads.
          our postie used to do that. I'm forever picking them up off our drive (they hide in the gravel!...the elastic bands, that is...not the postie )

p.s. Darren...who's winning?
          Tracey

Comment

The royalmail rubber bands are biodegradeable because they always drop them everywere. So maybe because of that they drop them even more.

as for winning, i was ahead, but ammo ran low and i picked up a few flesh wounds, i survive though, country and honour and all that

Going back in

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
              T i picked up a few flesh wounds, i survive though, country and honour and all that
              Going back in
              ahhh...my hero....

pmsl
              Tracey

Comment

ok temporay cease fire, customer in the showroom and afternoon tea

using some of the ammo to make my rubber band ball, the b*****d's lost my last one playing with it in the warehouse.

Comment

Throw boiling water at them. Daz 1 Scum 0.

Oh, hth as always.

*Disclaimer: George and FH will not be held respon.... etc etc
                  Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

So, you want to play with rubber bands? Take a look at these bad boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiUSEpg8Xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcAepBfcmD0

Comment

Originally posted by george
                      Throw boiling water at them. Daz 1 Scum 0.

Oh, hth as always.

*Disclaimer: George and FH will not be held respon.... etc etc
                      Thanks G (and afternoon), im not the one making the tea though, dont have a dog and bark yourself and all that

mind you the hand is going down a little, looks like work has stopped play, just had a delivery turn up. Typical, dont they know its friday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by acompton
                        So, you want to play with rubber bands? Take a look at these bad boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiUSEpg8Xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcAepBfcmD0
                        im on ebay already only found this so far http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Elastic-Band-G...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

In a past life I kept getting verbal off a spray painter at work (a garage) until one day I covered him in thinners and set fire to him.

I didn't get much grief after that.
                          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

In a past life I kept getting verbal off a spray painter at work (a garage) until one day I covered him in thinners and set fire to him.

LMFAO - Thanks G

Comment

*makes mental note....don't piss G off*
                              Tracey

Comment

Working...
                              X