No announcement yet.

pirates and ninjas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and your avatar miss bumps, am i to assume that you're willing to join our vampire army, fighting the robotic overlords?

Comment

Hi Gabe

robots versus vampires?
      Moles

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
        I rest my case then...the robots have it!

and, in the case of humans vs anything?...be interesting to see if the humans are beaten at all!
        Tracey

Comment

and your avatar miss bumps, am i to assume that you're willing to join our vampire army, fighting the robotic overlords?
          haha..yeh...that was ironic timing, eh?
          Tracey

Comment

aw, come on. moles would not win even under the bestest of scenarios.

arent they blind?

robots have heat vision, and vampires drink blood.

nice idea, but no contest.

Comment

moles might be good bait though...let's not forget that!
              Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                I rest my case then...the robots have it!

and, in the case of humans vs anything?...be interesting to see if the humans are beaten at all!
                http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...ord2=ecommerce

close call...

and as for moles:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...ic&word2=moles

Comment

Wow!!
                  well, I can sleep easy knowing that 98,199,999 other people share my plight then!
                  LOL
                  Tracey

Comment

OK now that gabe's other half has set the senario I think that none of them will win and it will be a battle throughout eternity as the robots eventually develope time travel and keep coming back and killing the vamps.

But the vamps get wise to this and create a blood super race that cannot be destroyed by staking, head cutting off etc. So they can now survive any attack by Robots.

OK the robots are slowly but surely having their buts kicked by the vampires until they decide to send a contigent of super robots 1000 years into the future - they develope and invincible army of Robots who sit and wait for the vamps to arrive and then splat the living sh## out of them.

Ergo the robots win.

Off now to mend the hoover.

Originally posted by Darren B
                    To do the hoovering i hope

Time is a strange thing, is time travel possible, will it every be
                    D
                    Off course it is

Doh!!
                    Ian
                    Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

wait for the vamps to arrive
                      wtf?

diddnt you watch back to the future? they'd allready be there. in droves.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends
                        Off now to mend the hoover.
                        To do the hoovering i hope

As for the robots contest, of course the result will always end up like that, as gabe pointed out, there can be many forms of robots and only one of vampires, but the question would come back to the, as in terminator, the contest is over if the creater is killed before the creation is made.

Time is a strange thing, is time travel possible, will it every be, could it ever be, does the universe bend light, if the universe bends light then time travel must be possible, because you can get to a point before light has, there for travelling faster than the speed of light which would result in time travel, but is travelling faster than the speed of light possible, the question is much like are vampires real,

Be kinda cool if they were, but would the slayer look as good as buffy, probably not unfortunately

as for moles Jan, you are even madder than me, the mole is oblivious to all that go's on around him, unless its a worm or slug, he really is not going to care, so no contest
                        D

Comment

Darren - of course time travel is possible - see post 24 for confirmation!
                          Ian

Comment

does the universe bend light
                            yup. Gravity distorts the whole time-space continuum thingy which does then bend light.

I'm not convinced this means you can travel back in time though. Only that some routes to the future can get there before other ones.

Mike
                            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

diddnt you watch back to the future? they'd allready be there. in droves.

Its not been filmed yet!!!
                              Ian

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
                                Only that some routes to the future can get there before other ones.
                                well, I didn't like to say but I've seen how this thread ends already and it aint pretty!

Of course, I'm not going to tell....that would just spoil it for everyone else
                                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                                X