Actinic Forum Christmas Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Forum Christmas Discounts

Here is the thread I succeeded in deleting. I've had to manually grab everything from the sql backup (yuk). Hope I tracked down all the coupons...

Originally posted by Gravity
    OK the other thread by Malcolm is now completely useless, partly my fault I know.

What I suggest is that anyone willing to offer a discount to fellow forum users, posts here their discount here and anyone wishing to take advantage of the discount PM\'s them for a code.

That way the codes will not get spread far and wide and the benefit will be for genuine forum members only.

I will start off with a 10% discount for all members on our popular Gift site (which for personal reasons I do not want to name)
    It's http://www.prezziesplus.co.uk/, by the way.

=============================
    Originally posted by pfb5
    20% discount off flower arranging accessories, books & DVDs (note - subject specific only) - glass vases - general requisites suitable for wedding reception decoration etc. PM for discount coupon.
    Originally posted by budgetbumps
    10% discount on motorcycle accessories and add ons at Jesters Trick Bits.

PM for code.

Pls note discount available for ONLINE orders only so only available on items listed on the website (not special orders/telephone orders etc)
    Originally posted by pnagames
    7.5% for any Actinic Member. Coupon: Actinic

Please add your forum name on the "how did you hear about us" box for validation purposes.

5% for friends and family. Coupon: friends

we are adding new products all the time to our stock so check often (we are going to add 50+ products in stock in the next few days and 200+ upcoming products across all of our sections). if you after specific products that we are missing mail me so i can find out price for you

P.S. Both coupons are available untill the 09/12/07
    Originally posted by Darren B
    OK Kite site www.kitesrus.co.uk 7.5% discount pm me for the code

ooh Jan i need another box of paper whats the code

D
    Originally posted by Donna Kempster
    Hi All, posted this on the last one but have put it here as well just in case!

actforum10

www .cottonbunting.co.uk

Cotton bunting for parties, room decor, weddings, corporate events etc!

www. littleeskimo.co.uk

Kids bed linen, playhouses, mirrors, cushions

Happy shopping!
    ==============================
    Originally posted by davidbenson
    We've got a 10% offer for early ordering on FERMOB Outdoor Lounge Furniture.

Get ordering for 2008 delivery now. 25 Colours on over 30 different ranges.

http://www.parterredesign.co.uk/acat...FOR_2008_.html

Happy Christmas to you all.
    Feel free to re-post your original messages, and I'll remove them from this one.

Now we are getting somewhere!

10% off all food, gift hampers, home smokers and more at www.the-old-smokehouse.co.uk using the coupon code: actinic

Feel free to give the code to anyone you can think of.

Comment

Use a coupon code of actinic for a 10% discount at www.integratedlabels.co.uk.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Up to 10% Discount on Silver Jewellery, Titanium Jewellery, Tungsten Carbide Rings and Silver Gifts.

To encourage early shopping the discounts will only be valid until 25th November 2007.

All orders using the Actinic discount codes will also be eligible for an extended exchange policy until 11th January 2008. Refunds will still be limited to 30 days.

ACTINIC5 - 5% Discount on orders £19.95 - £49.99
        ACTINIC7 - 7.5% Discount on orders on orders £50.00 - £99.99
        ACTINIC10 - 10% Discount on orders over £100.00

Discounts are for Quality Silver.co.uk and exclude Paypal payments.
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

10% of fireworks at The Firework Store . Bit late, but better than never. Use voucher code tfsactinic, code will go live Monday 8th October.
          Voucher valid till 5th January.

Comment

Value: 10% Off our Three step courses.

Step 1: Learn how to use Dreamweaver (V8 upwards)
            Step 2: Learn how to build a website
            Step 3: Learn how to manage your online business effectively

Discount Code: ACTREF1107
            Who qualifies: Anyone who classed themselves beginner/intermediate and wish to extend their knowledge
            Live dates: Active until 18.12.07
            Where is it: The Ecommerce Workshop

Your forum ID will not be required.
            Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

10% discount on both our sites - code: actinicxmas

Kathy
              Kathy Newman

Comment

Hi we've just launched at Christmas Gift Ideas section at www.ochigo.co.uk

We haven't got Actinic Business so we can't offer online discounts but if you see anything you like just call up to order and say that you're from the Actinic forum and we'll give you 10% off your order before postage before the end of November.

Happy shopping!

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X