Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile chip & pin terminal recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile chip & pin terminal recommendations?

I'm in need of one for out and about as I've been asked to do a few events, has anyone any recommendations other than 123send as to where to get one please? Couldn't find anything on search, but I was sure this was covered in a previous thread so if anyone can point me to it that'd be great too.
    Thanks
    Miranda Stamp
    Twinkle Twinkle
    www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
    Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Miranda,

Out of interest why not 123 Send?

Dave

Comment

I always assumed you just spoke to your bank/merchant account provider and asked what they had available. Doesn't whatever you get have to be hooked up into their system for polling, bad card updates, etc. Is there another way to do this?

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

HSBC don't offer a mobile one (according to the person I spoke to in India so that may not be accurate, I'm not certain my enquiry was understood ), and 123 send 's ones are not HSBC merchant account compatible
        Miranda Stamp
        Twinkle Twinkle
        Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

Update (for anyone searching the forum) : I spoke to someone at another card terminal company who assure me HSBC DO offer a mobile chip & pin, it's apparently a Veriphone VX10
          Miranda Stamp
          Twinkle Twinkle

Comment

Working...
          X