X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Forum members' names
    now you are pushing it !!

Comment

I think we could have some fun with that, just don't put george and budgetbumps next to each other.......

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Originally posted by Mark H
        I think we could have some fun with that, just don't put george and budgetbumps next to each other.......
        hahaha hey now!
        I can think of worse
        Tracey

Comment

well, we decided on countries and cities -- a lot of scope for harmless fun.

when I asked the lads at work, to come up with a few ideas, one of them came up with "one, two, three . . ."

another suggested "take-aways in Mansfield - you could have 'the chippy', 'chinese' and so on"

another suggested "great football teams" - when pressed for a few, he was of course shot down by other well meaning lads.

they're all thinking up stupid things like

"lets call the Garage PC - 'Detroit'
          'Daves PC could be Chicago - its always windy there !"
          "Austin - thats where the old garage PC can be"
          "DeadWood - the managers PC"
          "Houston - thats my PC apprantly, - seems there's always problems there"

having said that there really is some great names of places over in the USA

thanks for the suggestions

Comment

Food - everyone likes food.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Ours are named after characters in Moby Dick!

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

How about planets?

(Ours are boring Office1, 2, 3... Printer1, 2.. etc.)

Comment

My computer for a while was named JanBig ... that's husbands for you isn't it.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                  X