Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budgetbumps
    oh shush you!

although...I am on my way home now...well, about to be!
    wish I could go home early

Dave

Comment

Free Baileys ... maybe

http://www.baileysmillion.com/en-gb

an ingenious way to aquire 1 million email addresses anyway.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yippee, I got a free ice cube tray!

Comment

Me, my mother, Corrie the dog and my imaginary friend all "won" downloadable music tracks.

I once invented a Baileys cocktail by accident, poured one onto a glass with Pils lager in it and it curdled instantly. Called it an arbortion. Still drank it though.
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george
            Me, my mother, Corrie the dog and my imaginary friend all "won" downloadable music tracks.
            me too...Duncan must have had the last ice cube tray
            Tracey

Comment

"won" downloadable music tracks
              what tracks?

Blimey am i bored today..... reconcilling all WP payments to the bank - its a bl**dy nightmare, someone please rescue me - my only saviour is Itunes

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                what tracks?
                Didn't really pay much attention, tbh...LOL
                I really wanted the ice cube tray

Blimey am i bored today..... reconcilling all WP payments to the bank -
                That's a thankless task that I don't miss! Worldpay reconcilliation is so bloody confusing and complicated.
                Mind you...when I switched to Cardnet..the reconciling got easier...but the statements? Complete jibberish!!
                Gotta hand it to Streamline (who I'm with now)..at least their statements are understandable and readable!
                Tracey

Comment

I got music too - not listened to them yet.

Jo - do you want me to email them over? BTW - will swop you - I'll do your reconcilling and you sort my CSS problem out

Kathy
                  Kathy Newman

Comment

Jo - do you want me to email them over? BTW - will swop you - I'll do your reconcilling and you sort my CSS problem out
                    yes please,

do you realise i am reconciling 4 websites payments for the past 18 months? several 000's of tranactions. i have a huge talent for ignoring tasks i don't want to do until i absoluelty backed in a corner (currently my accountant is sitting on my head)

Comment

yes please,

do you realise i am reconciling 4 websites payments for the past 18 months? several 000's of tranactions. i have a huge talent for ignoring tasks i don't want to do until i absoluelty backed in a corner (currently my accountant is sitting on my head)
                      i will do it in exchange of a site upgrade to v8 (seems a fair exchange to me )

Comment

...currently my accountant is sitting on my head...
                        No wonder you've got so much weight on your shoulders!

Comment

hmmm, I entered before you lot and I got nothing at all :-( not even downloadable music tracks that I didn't want - who was the email sent by, I'm going to check my spam filters.

Regards.
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Guinness
                            Macallan
                            Red Wine
                            Brian
                            www.flowergallery.co.uk
                            Same day flower delivery to UK
                            Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
                            International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

I was introduced to Savannah Dry last night - Yum!

Comment

i have a huge talent for ignoring tasks i don't want to do until i absoluelty backed in a corner
                                I have the same talent, so far it's only landed me in a pile of **** waist deep which I can handle so I'm going to follow the old adage on this one, "If it aint broke, don't fix it."

If I ever land somewhere where I end up neck deep, I'll have to rethink my strategy.

Kilkenny
                                Johnny Blue on the rocks
                                Jack and lime in a tumbler
                                Peach Schnaaps and lemonade <-- seriously. Give this one a try (it's like juice so take it easy)
                                "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X