Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go away for a day.....

........and come back to find:

An innocent post about a lost CD turns into a conversation about knickers, Gabe posts rude pictures in some strange looking format, there is some very odd conversation about PR - and not the sort of PR I was thinking - well at least don't think so and one of my sites gets a mention from Jo as an example of how something should be done

It could only happen in the strange and wonderful world that is the Actinic forum.

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Thanks for the cat water fountain filter's Kathy, Winnie is loving them. If you have a cat, you should get one of these gadgets from Kathy, they are absolutely brilliant.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

*pokes Kathy*

Oi! I'm not strange!
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

*pokes george*

you feel pretty strange from me:

re: catfountain
        forum discount?

Comment

cat water fountains?

Is that like white water rafting for cats indoors?

*does the tie a slice of buttered toast onto the cats back then drops it out of an upstairs window experiment*
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
            re: catfountain
            forum discount?
            Yes - see http://community.actinic.com/showthr...stmas+discount

K
            Kathy Newman

Comment

You can't come on with vague product names and expect us to work out what they are or search to find out. I'm a student with lots and lots of work to do, i haven't got time to be looking up what a cat fountain is. I investigated this actinic product i am using very well you see as i want to score top marks. Can you provide me with an answer please to what a cat fountain is?

Comment

a cat fountain to me conjures up a firework type thingly (just like the roman candle vid on lees firework shop) firing cats into the sky

Do i need medication?

[EDIT] the Ionosphere has brilliant sound effects too. (leesfireworkstore/acatalog/Roman_Candles.html)

Well it is Friday...

Comment

LOL i think we all do Croccy.

Comment

Working...
                  X