Nintendo DS - RS4 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo DS - RS4 ?

OK having had a brief conversation earlier about the things that you can do on a DS, which i was completely unaware of i have been looking around the web

now RS4? ok obviously i can do loads of things with one of these but to be honest i can even get near my boys ds at the mo, mind it will wear off. But does anyone use one of these and as there seems to be more than one option i am not totally sure what i should be looking for

over to you guys

D

we have one for Jake's DS that he's getting for his birthday...
    what did you want to know?
    I would imagine the different options you're finding are memory card sizes (if included), aren't they?
    Tracey

Comment

now RS4?
      Are you talking about the R4 DS storage cartridge or something else?

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot

Mike
        I assumed that's what Darren meant
        Tracey

Comment

Pat uses his to connect to the internet via an opera browser.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Mike
            Ermm yep - told you i was behind the times mike probably because its a ds, well thats my excuse

D

Comment

OK, Seeing as we're in DS territory. I like the look of the crimson and black DS lite. Is this the one to go for or is there a better option?

Mike

Comment

Jan that site you gave me earlier is the one i have been looking at, do you know whicjh one pat has got

Ooooh Tracey i did not know you had one your right it is simply the memory cards doh, so what were saying is they all do the same

D

Comment

i have one of these cheapies.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m3+...ient=firefox-a

lets me run nds roms, and homebrows software, and of course.

linux.

Comment

You know Gabe you a wealth of knowledge

ok i have ordered a R4 with 2Gb so should be here tomorrow maybe friday, just got to wait for my boy to go to bed

D

Comment

I read that the M3 simplys are made by the same folk as make the R4 and are the same hardware with different software builds.

Of course, just because I read it somewhere doesn't make it true. It could easily be a copy.

Mike

Comment

i like cooking mamma.

Comment

OK, Seeing as we're in DS territory. I like the look of the crimson and black DS lite. Is this the one to go for or is there a better option?

Mike
                          Mike i have no idea, my boys is black, what the difference between them is anyones guess

D

Comment

I read that the M3 simplys are made by the same folk as make the R4 and are the same hardware with different software builds.

Of course, just because I read it somewhere doesn't make it true. It could easily be a copy.

Mike
                            the soft/firmware comes on a little cd that you need to dump onto the memory card.

its entirely upgradable. in fact, i dont use the one they sent me, i hacked up a version of moonshell.

the software you get with the simply is just a basic rom launcher/mp3 player.

Comment

Gabe i have this little card, very clever really, so i stole my boys ds this morning and have been playing at work,

So i have managed to get it working, now the question is, is there a free browser or have i got to buy the opera one, and for those of you who are experts some tips and advice would be good.

D

Comment

Working...
                              X