Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budgetbumps
    Alan, and his lovely wife
    Do we conclude from this that Alan is not lovely?

BOT: Tracey and Andy have summed it up pretty well. Andy was more vocal when we got off shop-running issues (because he doesn’t – yet). Tracy’s Nick is a nice chap too.

When I arrived and was searching the Garrick for Actinic life forms, there was a moment when I looked the most likely candidate in the eye (actually Tracey), and she looked at me and both of us decided we were looking at the wrong person. It was only through mobiles that we met.

Tracey’s avatar photo does not do her justice (and presumably, neither does mine for me)

Comment

Jan if you want w00t out load you go right ahead

Me i am really sorry i missed a good weekend, lets just say i promise next time i will meet some of you guys n girls, not making excuses but things here have not led to me being able to attend social events, which is unfortunate, but its the way things happen i guess but there is always a next time, maybe as suggested in the original thread and summer meet up could be a good idea too.

and i would have liked to catch up with Alan on some good games to get my little one for xmas. Anything rahter than PC, Xbox or DS at the moment.

D

Comment

well you were certainly missed by me, Darren
        But you know I understand why you couldn't come.

Oh, and to add, Alan is lovely too
        Tracey

Comment

well you were certainly missed by me, Darren
          But you know I understand why you couldn't come.

Oh, and to add, Alan is lovely too
          Awwww thats nice thank you, as for Alans lovely aswell - hmm think i shall refer to Alan as "Lovely Alan" From now on

Anyway what you doing online miss bumps - bit early ?

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
            Anyway what you doing online miss bumps - bit early ?

D
            kids are in bed!!
            w00t!!

Do I get goat points for another appropriate usage of "w00t"??
            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
              and i would have liked to catch up with Alan on some good games to get my little one for xmas.
              Just drop me an email for recommendations

Comment

kids are in bed!!
                w00t!!

Do I get goat points for another appropriate usage of "w00t"??
                Told you the rubber hammer works, as for W00ting for goats points thats a little lame

"Lovely Alan" thank you i might just do that, although i will need to be reminded tomorrow.

D

Comment

from Tracey

editted to add...Andy seemed very quiet...but probably couldn't get a word in
                  Never a truer word said in jest, Tracey

I was taking it all in and deciding that running a shop is too much hassle and is far less fun than building them.. just might stick to that!!

(I can see a debate looming on whether building a shop is actually fun... and what kind of people would find it fun....)
                  Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                  SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                  Based in rural Northants

Comment

Originally posted by Goz
                    (I can see a debate looming on whether building a shop is actually fun... and what kind of people would find it fun....)
                    It makes some of the people on the forum shall we say Grumpy!!
                    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Well i would like to, i have to be honest i hate the customer that winges about everything, always the one that spends less than a fiver. The people that listen to you and follow recommendations are the ones you only ever see when they need more stuff. the know it alls are a pain in the arse

but building and setting it up is something i would enjoy, i completely built the showroom here, from and empty warehouse to office, kitchen showroom all in 8 weeks. It has continuosly evolved over the years but the layouts the same and works well.

D

Comment

aaarrrrghhhhh!!!! tried and failed....

i cannot believe i forgot to get the number with me....

i even thought to drop a line to Alan and get his mobile just in case. (forgot to do that as well)

i was gutted that we did not manage to meet the few that turned up.

oh well, at least the lunch was good. (starters were great).

Comment

Working...
                        X