Transfer software to new PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer software to new PC

I've got an item of software that I obtained via download a few years ago from the manufacturer.

The manufacturer is now not in business and I need to transfer it to a new PC.

Is there any way to do this without a disc or access to the original download and registration key?

This is the only item left on an old pc and i'm keeping it alive just for this software.

The software title is: Batch Magic Pro by Nymax
    I can download the software but cannot register.

What does the software do?

you might find that others here can suggest a newer peice of software that will do the same thing. I'm usually reluctant to keep very old software for security reasons ie there may be a few loopholes in the software that can be exploited.

The name Batch magic makes me think its an image resizer, there's another cool bit of freeware that does this called faststone photo resizer.

Search for that within the community or online, see if that will do the job

Comment

It's a batch image resizer.

I hopeless with images and i've tried Faststone, which is really simple and easy to use, but when I resize my images they are always left as a large file size.

Comment

Ifanview ( www.irfanview.net ) is free and is good at batch resizing as well as being able to do a lot more with images and video clips.

Also XP Powertoys ( http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx ) has a basic resizer.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X