Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Wii

OK is anyone still looking for one

I managed to get one last night and i luckly still have one in my shopping basket at woolworths

does anyone want it, delivery to me will be before thursday the 6th December, the webiste shows these as out of stock again, only last a few mins when they are. All the woolworths shops have to grab them as soon as the H/O books them in, I made a few calls yesterday and last night the guy from one of the local shop grabbed one for me then rang me to see if i wanted it, he did tell me he had a long list but i guess its all about how you talk to people, i was all ready checking the site as another shop told me they booked them on between 5:45 and 6:45 in the evening, word of advice though if you going to do it, create you account 1st then be logged in.

D

mmmm missus wants one
    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
    Current project:
    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Gareth they only seem to do the box sets, none of the single units

D

Comment

D

is that the standard or the bundle that you have spare?

i cannot get at all from my suppliers and one of my colleagues at work is after one

Comment

Hi Pan

Its a bundle one, its still in my basket you can see it on woolworths its the one with extra controller sonic and red something £295

D

Comment

Hi D

i will text my colleague (although she is in a hospital somewhere preparing to give birth) and see whether she wants it

i would think that her answer would be no as she was after the standard box

Comment

Originally posted by pnagames
              i will text my colleague (although she is in a hospital somewhere preparing to give birth) and see whether she wants it
              The wonders of modern communication. I would have thought that a Wii would be the last thing on her mind

Comment

Originally posted by acompton
                The wonders of modern communication. I would have thought that a Wii would be the last thing on her mind
                as I remember late pregnancy, a wii is probably very much at the front of her mind (and her bladder) at all times

Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by acompton
                  Alan

is either that or a moaning (crying) kid on christmas day...

Comment

Start 'em off young eh!! - bet that was Daddy's idea.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
                      Start 'em off young eh!! - bet that was Daddy's idea.
                      My little one can use the PC better than his mum, not a bad thing as she likes to browse ebay, i have not shown her how to buy stuff though

And of course i had not realised they were hard to get hold of, and the discussion came up and my little boy asked what i wanted for xmas, i told him a wii, im not really a games consol person but at least these give you some exercise, well the boxing does lol.

And my littleboy has now got excited because he thinks father christmas is brining his mummy and daddy a Wii,

Sometimes you wish you never said anything, they dont miss a trick these kids

D

Comment

Working...
                      X