Interparcel Price Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interparcel Price Bands

I've become an Interparcel convert over the last week; its certainly helped with UK shipping costs of larger items. I started investigating costs for Europe. They don't publish any tables, so you have to put through lots of examples. What I'm finding is their basic services to Western Europe (DHL Europlus and Parceline DPD) are usually the cheapest. As the weight goes up, the price of the more expensive services climbs accordingly, but the two cheapies remain stoically at around £20. Can this be right? Also there are 'holes' in Europe, like Switzerland, which starts at £47.

Discount with Interparcel

Hi Alan - you corrected my claim that you get 10% discount with interparcel if you register. You are probably correct at 5%. Do you actually get it? I sent a parcel today (only in UK £7) and it didn't show any discount. I tried the 'live' help but no one was at home. Are you getting the 5%. If so, where does it show? Cheers
    Peter Hayes
    www.hohobird.com
    Antiques Clocks, Barometers etc

Comment

Alan - have you looked at Bananadoo? Not red hot in the UK, but very good (usually the best) elsewhere.

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Peter, the 5% discount is taken into account at the time of online quoting and booking.

When you hover over the various services for a parcel you should see it saying "£8.54 + VAT inc 5% discount" in the box.

If it doesn't do this the you probably aren't logged in.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike. I was getting £x.99 prices which I think are the standard quotes. No sign of "inc 5% discount", although it did automatically populate the collection address etc. I'll have a go with another parcel on Friday. Not too big a problem on UK shipping with low costs, but a big one to Austrailia coming next week where 5% will help.
          Thanks for your help.
          Peter Hayes
          www.hohobird.com
          Antiques Clocks, Barometers etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ho Ho Bird
            Thanks Mike. I was getting £x.99 prices which I think are the standard quotes. No sign of "inc 5% discount", although it did automatically populate the collection address etc. I'll have a go with another parcel on Friday. Not too big a problem on UK shipping with low costs, but a big one to Austrailia coming next week where 5% will help.
            Thanks for your help.
            I phoned up about this and was told that the super-cheap services (DHL Home 48 for £6.99 included) don't qualify for the 5%. If you are logged in, the price will be shown discounted). I haven't tried anything other than the £6.99 one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark H
              Alan - have you looked at Bananadoo? Not red hot in the UK, but very good (usually the best) elsewhere.
              I had a quick look at the Bananadoo prices (at least they publish prices) and they didn't seem any cheaper for Europe than Interparcel.

Comment

Working...
              X