It's Friday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday afternoon

It's Friday afternoon, it's dark and wet outside and going to get very windy later, my new product layout has gone up the creek, it's the last of I'm a Celeb tonight, I'm hungry and craving chocolate, can't get beyond level one on my the computer game I'm playing - should I call it a day now!?

Hope everyone else is having a nice Friday.........

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

I'm having fun playing with my new mini laptop - everything else has had to wait this afternoon as a result.

Comment

I'm getting prepared to camp out upstairs, missus has a make up party planned for a bunch of sheilas. I've said the munters can borrom my trowel if need be and i can fire up the cement mixer if things get desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
        I'm having fun playing with my new mini laptop - everything else has had to wait this afternoon as a result.
        Do divulge Dunc, what the hell is a mini laptop.

Comment

My ASUS EEE PC:
          http://eeepc.asus.com/global/

Great - very imopressed. Using it now.

Comment

I never thot i'd say a laptop looks cute, but it does lol. What's the damage on them? Performance good?

Comment

I'm still in mourning for my Eee that went to Bern with my daughter. Still waiting for another to become available.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

It's good for what it is. Runs a Linux variant as stanard but can run XP. Browsing is very fast. Open Source included apps look good. I haven't ventured under the bonnet much yet but very imnplressed so far. It's Norman's fault I have it - he mentioned it few days ago and it caught my eye (Xmas present from my wife - must remember to tell her!).

http://community.actinic.com/showpos...5&postcount=13

Comment

Duncan,

Some good stuff on http://forum.eeeuser.com/
                  Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                  Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

silly question

ive been reading yoru posts on this little machine

im after something for the missus and possibley the kids

why woul di go for this over a full size laptop

am i missing somthing?
                    or is it simply a travellign business persons dream machine in terms of size?
                    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
                    Current project:
                    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
                    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
                    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

I just showed it to my missus and she now agrees that size isn't everything, thank f**k.

Comment

I see it as a little workhorse gadget. I wouid expect the children or your wife might prefer windows to linux and I haven't heard how well it runs xp buyt it does come with the drivers. (You would need to buy xp separately).

Have a look on the forums that Norman's just posted above - there's tons of good stuff on there.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                          I just showed it to my missus and she now agrees that size isn't everything, thank f**k.
                          PMSL

**looks up from the gutter**
                          Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by los_design

**looks up from the gutter**
                            nahh..it's boring up there..I like it down here
                            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
                              I'm still in mourning for my Eee that went to Bern with my daughter. Still waiting for another to become available.
                              No one told me that you had to give them laptops - I've got two daughters for goodness sake, disaster.

Who is bern by the way?

;-)

Regards,
                              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                              Multichannel order processing
                              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                              X