Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Actinic Website Design....

Now I have your attention...

anyone on here selling Sage compatible stationery?

Fed up with paying huge prices to Sage direct...

Ta

Oh, and you can have a free design from January 2008...via a new product coming online 08/01/08, terms apply

**shameless plug I know, do forgive me**
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

via a new product coming online 08/01/07
    Nearly a year late already? Must be running to the V9 schedule.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Nothing is free in life, but if anyone wants to send me 2k for my son's bank account, i will gladly provide a free actinic design .

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
        Nearly a year late already? Must be running to the V9 schedule.

Mike

Every year it is the same with me, take's me until March to remember we are in a new year.....

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          Nothing is free in life, but if anyone wants to send me 2k for my son's bank account, i will gladly provide a free actinic design .
          PMSL

So do you know anyone selling the sage stuff or what?

Comment

Originally posted by los_design

Every year it is the same with me, take's me until March to remember we are in a new year.....
            Dates into spreadsheets blow my mind, every date you include from December is always 11 months in advance.

Comment

PMSL

So do you know anyone selling the sage stuff or what?
              If anyone says Sage on the phone to me, i finish the call in as quicker manner as possible. In fact a Sage call finishes almost as quick as a call from Kartik's web design agency or a mobile phone company.

Surely Jan has something, if not, Jan you're fired.....and I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                If anyone says Sage on the phone to me, i finish the call in as quicker manner as possible. In fact a Sage call finishes almost as quick as a call from Kartik's web design agencies or a mobile phone company.

good thinking batman....off I pop to mole-end...

Love the tie in there for 2 shows, can't be far off for the Apprentice to return can it?

Comment

**shameless plug I know, do forgive me**

Now thats a programme I enjoy.

*goes back to work*
                  Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Could not agree more G.

Was a late convert last xmas and spent many a late night watching via on-demand so I could catch up.....

...and they know how to partey...scatter. Great lines everytime

Comment

I think you may find some SAGE paper in most stationary companies books, slightly cheaper than sage but thats not hard

Alternative get your local printer to make some up for you

OOOOO how I hate that name but forced to use the bloodsuckers software
                      Chris Ashdown

Comment

We do, if you use our integrated label paper you can download a free sage invoice template to work with it, our template includes all of the bits that are usually on the preprinted Sage paper, I think it might work out at better value than preprinted sage paper as well. More details at www.int-l.co.uk.

Regards.
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Multichannel order processing
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                          We do, if you use our integrated label paper you can download a free sage invoice template to work with it, our template includes all of the bits that are usually on the preprinted Sage paper, I think it might work out at better value than preprinted sage paper as well.

Regards.
                          Hi Jan

Got invoices, I need the statements/remittance jobbies....

Comment

That we don't do unfortunately, sorry.

Regards,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                              That we don't do unfortunately, sorry.

Regards,
                              call yourself a supplier

Ho hum, will just have to design one meself!

Comment

Working...
                              X