Happy New Year to all Actinicers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year to all Actinicers

Thought I'd get in early, you know what the posts like at this time of year.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

By George that's a bit early! Wasn't sure which year you were referring to at first, 2007 or 2008. Did I remember seeing a Merry Xmas post from you back in October, or was that just my imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
      By George that's a bit early! Wasn't sure which year you were referring to at first, 2007 or 2008. Did I remember seeing a Merry Xmas post from you back in October, or was that just my imagination?

Maybe. Possibly. Probably.

*goes shopping for Easter Eggs*
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george

*goes shopping for Easter Eggs*
        you mean you didn't buy them on sale last April?

morning G
        Tracey

Comment

We still have 2 Lindt rabbits (last year & year before) and a Cadburys Flake and a something else chocolatey one in the cupboard. My daughter thinks chocolate makes her sick. (well it did only once) All the more for me!
          Miranda Stamp
          Twinkle Twinkle
          www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
          Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda Stamp
            We still have 2 Lindt rabbits (last year & year before) and a Cadburys Flake and a something else chocolatey one in the cupboard. My daughter thinks chocolate makes her sick. (well it did only once) All the more for me!
            happy to give them a good home, Miranda
            Tracey

Comment

Working...
            X