Wonderfull Customers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderfull Customers!

Just had an order from a customer that made us chuckle with their checkouts comments. Had to share them

How did you find our site? Answer - On the Internet
    What was your reason for buying? Answer - husband told me to
    Shipping Note Put thro cat flap in back door if not in

Classic and has brightened up somewhat dull december day!

Dave

Must be a good week for them, we have a question: Please let us know the age, sex and weight and build of your baby to help us ensure you've chosen the right size
    and the answer was
    6 weeks, girl and no idea of the rest I'm only the Dad
    Miranda Stamp
    Twinkle Twinkle
    www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
    Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

Ihave had some odd answers, not sure if the person was being funny or not

How did you find our site - quite good
      what are you reasons for buying - because i wanted to

Not sure but i considered re wording them, but then did not bother, as most answer in a sensible way, mind as said it does brighten things up

D

Comment

sorry for the extra post my 6 year old wants to look at the smillies

Comment

How did you find our site? Answer - Xxxxx told me
          What was your reason for buying? Answer - Xxxxx told me to
          (this was my first £100 order and I found these answers a little worrying)

What was your reason for buying? Answer - to stop a bloody child nagging

Comment

How did you find us - Google

What was your reason for buying - I like wasting money

Plus the buyer did not take advantage of the 10% coupon discount advertised on each page of the site so they paid full price for the product - thus adding weight to his comment above.
            www.quantumAV.co.uk
            Home Cinema Receivers and Speakers for Audio Visual Entertainment
            Authorised Dealers for Yamaha/ Monitor Audio/ Kef/ Onkyo/ Marantz/ Denon/ and more..

Comment

I get the impression some of our customers despair of these questions. We've had this one a few times from lifejacket buyers.

What is the reason for buying - "Cos I dont want to drown"

It reminds me of a time some years ago when sifting through job applications. One applicant answered the question:
              Marital Status - "Fair"

didn't sound too promising to me

Comment

just got this email today for one of my ".CO.UK" websites -

why do you have this website on the web showing people that they can buy [product] for a cheap price when you dont ship to the USA. i needed the [product] for $10. somthing and i was going to buy it then i found out you dont ship here. so how can someone buy anything from this website if you dont deliver.
                Not sure if it is a windup, or if this person actually believes that the internet actually only exists in America...

And why is it americans don't seem to understand the £ symbol? The item is £10 which is about $20 not $10. I get other queries from the US asking if I ship over there because they seem to think all my prices are in $ not £ and therefore that I am half the price of their local suppliers...
                John

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788

Not sure if it is a windup, or if this person actually believes that the internet actually only exists in America...

And why is it americans don't seem to understand the £ symbol? The item is £10 which is about $20 not $10. I get other queries from the US asking if I ship over there because they seem to think all my prices are in $ not £ and therefore that I am half the price of their local suppliers...
                  tbh, John, I'd ignore it!
                  There does seem to be a certain arrogance that comes across in emails such as these. They just keep my delete button busy.

There was a thread recently about the "ignorance" of some Americans of our £ symbol. There isn't much you can do about it really (although the previous thread had some "colourful" suggestions!)
                  Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                    tbh, John, I'd ignore it!
                    I did, didn't bother to reply, just thought I'd share it...
                    John

Comment

if this person actually believes that the internet actually only exists in America
                      Youve hit the nail on the head there

Comment

why is it americans don't seem to understand the £ symbol?
                        I seem to remember that many years ago that if your UK computer was set to English (US) the pound symbol came up on screen as a dollar sign. Perhaps it's working the other way round and he is seeing a dollar sign in place of the pound sign.

Maybe someone in the US could try it and see what they get showing on screen.
                        David
                        parterredesign.co.uk

Comment

I just typed into Google "what percentage of Americans own passports?"

A Yahoo answers page threw up:

Why do only 10% of Americans have passports?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
                          To stand in a line at the office you'd think it's more like 70! Really, most U.S. citizens are horribly challenged when it comes to geography.
                          I think it would an eye opener for some of my fellow citizens to get out of the country. We are too insular and most haven't the foggiest idea of what's going on out there.
                          This might help to answer some of your qusetions John

Comment

Its because American keyboards more often than not dont have the £ symbol on them

Comment

their keyboards may not but surely their browsers display them, in 2007?

I think, sometimes they're just too arrogant to notice
                              Tracey

Comment

Working...
                              X