seo type question...article submission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seo type question...article submission

ive been talking to a few companies to get back links and some better descriptions written
    but they always seem to mention article submission

im thinking this is just a fancy link farm am i correct or are they worth doing?

comments please
    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
    Current project:
    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Articals do give you some decent backlinks but once submitted you have no control on who and how the artical is displayed.

If you go the artical route publish each one on your site first (stops duplicate penalty problems) then you will get people linking to them naturally as a source of information.
    Ian
    Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

i get that idea

but what im not sure of is they write the articles then submit to an article directory

seems i dont know cant quiet put my finger on it

iffy?
      Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
      Current project:
      cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
      cheaplingerie4u.co.uk

Comment

what should happen is

You submit to the artical directory who then pass that artical on to sites who are after content.

Your artical appears on several sites, possibly hundreds if its a good artical and if you include links, in it, to your site you have hundreds of links back to you.

What value those links are these days is debatable as most of them will be from non relevant sites and as I said before you cannot control which sites get your artical.
        Ian
        Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

gotcha

so its good but could turn sour
          depending on Mr.G and friends

so next queston to people

who has done such a thing?
          and does it work? for them
          Current project:
          cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
          cheaplingerie4u.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X