Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats the end of another year

May I wish you all a merry Christmas and a Fantastic new year

Only just managed to end on time as I spent the last 36 hours with the main site playing up with no shipping data using 8.0.4

After great help from Dean James Support managed to get it up and running last night after changing to 8.5.2

Then dismay this morning with rubbish on the site, don't know what happened but had to transfer site from backed up position to site1 then re-upgrade to 8.5.2, checked out and looks ok now, but then had to upgrade other two computers to 8.5.2

Then time to knock off till Jan 2nd phew!!

So many thanks to all those who have assisted over the year, sorry if i have been a pain in the ass to some, thats just me, all help has been appreciated

Chris
    Chris Ashdown

Merry Xmas to all and hopefully a prosperous 2008. I would also like to express my gratitude to all those who have helped me over the year. Plenty of opinions and straight talking is a refreshing thing these days and I hope I have managed to assist others in some small way as payback.

I've spent all of 2007 trying to get out of Google Supplemental and now they've binned it. Not sure whether I should be happy or sad!
    Blank DVD
    Cloth Nappies

Comment

Working...
    X