Form for checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form for checkout

I am enquiring about the possibility of doing a small ad hoc job for us.

We have been given a method of putting our consignments directly into the DHL shipping system, which would save us a bit of time if it is feasable. I don't really have the knowledge to do this, so if it is not too pricey it would be good to get someone else to do it. I don't know if you can help - it does not look too involved on the face of it. We need a form put into the receipt page (so far so good - even I can do this) but it needs to pick variables from the order - such as the delivery address, order number and delivery Email address. Obviously we wouldn't want the 'submit' button.

Is this something you can help with?

The form is
    <form name="sendAddress" id="sendAddress" action="https://dhl.saletrack.co.uk/spsApi/address.asp" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cid" value="our a/c no." /> <!-- Mandatory-->
    <input type="hidden" name="oi" value="order_no" /> <!-- Optional-->
    <input type="hidden" name="postcode" value="DN1 1ND" /> <!-- Mandatory-->
    <input type="hidden" name="company" value="Company Name or Customer Name" /><!-- Mandatory-->
    <input type="hidden" name="contact" value="Customer Name" /> <!-- Optional-->
    <input type="hidden" name="street" value="14 Acacia Avenue" /> <!-- Mandatory-->
    <input type="hidden" name="area" value="Any Area" /> <!-- Optional-->
    <input type="hidden" name="town" value="Any Town" /> <!-- Mandatory-->
    <input type="hidden" name="county" value="Any County" /> <!-- Optional-->
    <input type="hidden" name="email" value="me@mysite.co.uk" /> <!-- Optional. If used will send delivery notifications-->
    <input type="hidden" name="add" value="1" /> <!-- Mandatory-->
    <input type="submit" name="submit" />
    </form>

There is a complcation as I see it. If DeliveryCompany variable is empty in Actinic we need the DeliveryName put in that field instead. Also the postcode must have a space before the last 3 characters
    'cid' is our account number and must stay in the form
    'oi' would be the order number
    'add' value should stay as 1.
    the 'email' is the customer email.
    I think the other values are self explanatory.
Working...
X