Shop's emails blocked by filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop's emails blocked by filters

I have suspected for a while that some of the shop emails are being blocked by filters without letting me know. I now have found that this is true for at least one customer who is with sky.com. Is there anything I can do about this?

We also have problems with our emails being filtered into customers' junk mail folders (probably an occupational hazard for any email address starting with "sales@..."). Of course it's not much use when you get the email from the cusomter asking why they haven't heard back from you, and your reply explaining why ALSO gets filtered into their junk mail....

I'm afraid I don't know of any quick technical fix - we have put a section in our FAQ under the heading "Why haven't I received any emails from you?" with the explanation telling ppl to check their junk mail folders. I've seen other sites with big red notices about it on their front page so I suspect that might be all you can do about it

Comment

You can add a comment asking them to add your domain to their list of authorised mail addresses - and if you're feeling very generous, give links to instructions on how to do this in the most common mailreaders.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
      X