Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote wanted: work on protx templates

Hi,
    I have a number of customers that require a new Protx custom payment page template.
    I am currently working on a number of projects and need to spread the load so was looking for someone who may wish to give a quote for the following , with lead time included (with possibility to it leading onto more work on full actinic sites or other web projects as I have more than I can cope with at the moment).

Would suite individual with good development skills rahter than design firm, in my opinion but don't mind as long as quote reasonable.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like 3 custom protx pages created, nothing fancy (or nothing moving that far away from standard protx template). Just colours, buttons, background, text, logos to to tie in with site design that I can provide.

I will provide design in png form so buttons etc can be created in same style. Could provide css pages for editting if required as they have already been created for main site.

Really simple project, I just need time to spend elswhere!

On completition I should have a further couple of protx pages for development or possible actinic development.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time is of essence so looking for someone who could start v.quickly. Closing date 30/01/08 (unless I get no quotes in which case I'll edit the thread accordingly)

Please do not reply to thread but email or better still phone:

I'm a regular in the actinic forums though wish to hide identity so not to upset customers who may use the forum.

Still awaiting any interest, would love to hear from someone who fits the bill.

Comment

It seems there may have been a problem with my email attached to this account. If anyone is interested let me know by replying in this thread and I'll contact you personally (or you could call the number above).
      Cheers.
      I currently have one interested party though lead time an issue with 3/4 weeks possible. They know I am adding this to the thread so any replies won't be stepping on anyones toes and I'll let them know if someone can do it for me quicker.

Comment

Working...
      X