we just had an earthquake here in nottingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we just had an earthquake here in nottingham

its a shade after 1am, and we've just had an earthquake . . .
    rattling of all the furniture, windows, doors and so on, lasted for about 20 seconds or so.

did the earth move for anyone else tonight //

Seems it must have just been you . LOL

Serioulsy, it was a normal night here in Reading.

Comment

just been woken up by the german mother-in-law asking if everything was OK.

talking about earthquakes in German when your'e not quite awake is a bit spooky

anyway, seems there was an earthquake, centered around Market Rasen (Grimsby way) with a magnitude 5.3

its so nice to know that your'e not dreamin

Comment

People were talking about it on an online board that I use (cix) and they claim to have felt it in Hook and in West London - both people say that it felt like a train passing by - not sure I believe them though

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...us2008nyae.php

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Well GMTV were in Tracey's town this morning, a couple of pots fell off the roofs

Comment

In Chesterfield and at it woke me up... although I do sleep like a fairy princess so it could have been a falling leaf in the garden!

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
              Well GMTV were in Tracey's town this morning, a couple of pots fell off the roofs
              Perhaps it wasn't an earthquake then, perhaps Tracey just got really annoyed with Actinic in the middle of the night. :-)

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

She probably could not find her stash of chocolate in the dark and panic set in!

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

So it just shows you how the media can put a slant on the truth doesn't it?

Comment

pmsl
                    I thought my ears were burning

Yes, we felt it ..it felt like it lasted aaaaaaaaaaages and was rather unnerving!

But honestly, fallen chimney pots?
                    Hardly newsworthy is it? town is FULL of news crews (inc Sky News and BBC News) for a few fallen chimney pots??

Madness.
                    Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                      I do sleep like a fairy princess
                      Now that is news worthy! Get the SKy camera crew round to film that!
                      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
                      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
                      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

I recon it was a ram raid in the shop next door

Comment

Working...
                        X