Business Post Consignor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Post Consignor

I am using the business post consignor software but can't seem to print the labels correctly. The software points to PagePrinter.def for the label layout, but this does not print the label correctly. Has any one had experience using the software and if so how do I configure the software to print on 4 inch by 6 inch labels. I have tried editing the .def file with the label sizes but nothing.

Within Consignor, I go to Maintenence - Options - Printer but can't select anything but PagePrinter.def. I have even tried to alter the actual printer options from 'Printers and Faxes' but this doesn't seem to help

Using Zebra LP2844-Z

I am obviously missing something here...the installtion instructions just don't make sense and I can't contact BP IT as the printer was not supplied supplied by them.

Any help will be gratefully recieved.

Cheers,
    www.norfolkherbs.co.uk
    Online Shop at: www.homescentherbs.co.uk

Solved - well nearly

Thanks to anyone who read the post and were thinking about my troubles. I did ring BP IT just now and they said my software was not licenced for the printer so I could not change the print layout. They are sending me another disc. I will then have a working printer - fingers crossed!

Cheers
    www.norfolkherbs.co.uk
    Online Shop at: www.homescentherbs.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X