Community problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community problems

I have noticed that for some time now the community forums have been really slow to access. This began sometime last week.

And it is even slower when you reply to a thread; like 2 to 3 minutes. I think that others must also be experiencing problems as sometimes their replies are inserted multiple times (although this hasn't happened to me).

I haven't received an email from the community since Wednesday last week even though there have been replies to threads that I am subscribed to.

There is an announcement in the V6 forum about maintenance work, coincidentally posted last Wednesday. Is this still ongoing?

What's going on guys? Are you aware of all this?
    Chris Brown

Hi Chris
    What's going on guys? Are you aware of all this?
    Yes. We're doing some server maintenance at the moment which is affecting the connection speed. The work should be finished by the end of this week. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the maintenance is needed and it will just be for another few days.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Apology accepted. Just wanted to be sure something was happening.

I hope that the email notifications be restored as well.
      Chris Brown

Comment

Community much better now

Congratulations! It was worth the inconvenience and the wait. All is hunky-dory now.

I like the new feature showing how many people are logged in. However, its maths are a bit suspect; i.e. 6 logged in plus 6 guests but only 5 names shown? Trivial, but true.
        Chris Brown

Comment

Re: Community much better now

Originally posted by chrisbrown
          its maths are a bit suspect; i.e. 6 logged in plus 6 guests but only 5 names shown? Trivial, but true.
          Hi Chris

The reason why the math is suspect, is because when someone register on this forum, they can select the option to be hidden. Now if they select that option, you will not be able to see them on the list

Thats the reason why

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X