Actinic Phone Number - CHARGES ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Phone Number - CHARGES ?

Does anyone know what the charges are for actinic, i know 0845 is suppose to be a lo-call rate number but from what i understand this can be more exspensive that a standard national rate number.

i am just interested as we were having this discussion while i was on hold to support, i am at 10 mins now so was curious, i have heard reports of up to 40p/min for 0845

Also does anyone know what the real number is, being i have free national calls all day i would prefer this option.

D

i know 0845 is suppose to be a lo-call rate number but from what i understand this can be more exspensive that a standard national rate number.
    This can be true as many phone services (landline and mobile) include free minutes in the monthly contract but might exclude 0845 numbers. You need to check whatever contract you're on.

0845 isn't normally expensive though. Current BT rates are 2p/min daytime, 0.5p/min evenings.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

0845 to Actinic is 7.2p per minute on Skype!

i spent the best part of a tenner on hold last week as well as wasting my life for a few hours

Comment

0845 to Actinic is 7.2p per minute on Skype!
        Well that's a rip off. I guess it warns people not to use skype for anything other than regular phone numbers.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

hi, there was a recent article about this on the bbc website
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7424910.stm

wes
          Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
            i spent the best part of a tenner on hold last week as well as wasting my life for a few hours
            £10.00 for 2 hours of your life... you aren't charging enough

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Maybe Actinic should drop the 0845 number or pledge to answer calls within 5 mins. or give cover customers a standard number - then at least you can wait on hold paying a reduced amount or be able to take advantage of all inclusive call plans. Its a bit rich paying for cover only to find you arepaying again to sit on hold

I had to call them everyday last week - i waited on hold for anything from 10 mins to 30 mins each day No way was i going to leave a message and wait form them to call me.

Comment

Working...
              X