congrtulations Chris, youv'e become a member of the 10k club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrtulations Chris, youv'e become a member of the 10k club

Chris has finally jumped into that magically 10,000 postings club - its a dizzy height to reach

thanks for the input we've received from you over the time this forum has been going

Congrats to an all round good egg and nice bloke. Half expected to see his band on Britain's Got Talent, alas, here's looking at next target of 20k by 2010.

Comment

A great thanks for all the postings Chris. You're a pillar to the community.

Take Friday afternoon off and go to the pub.

Comment

Crumbs - well spotted. The air is thin up here, but the view is nice...

When I set up the Community I had no idea it was going to grow into this big, wonderful, frustrating, infuriating, hilarious monster that we all now and love today. Most other forums out there seem to be blighted by flaming and in-fighting (e.g. try mentioning Episode I, or - more recently - Indy 4 on any forum for film fans). Though we've had our fair share of arguments over the years, I've always been very proud of the fact that it has never overwhelmed the forum. The focus has always come back to friendliness, sharing of information and, well, community.

A big thanks to all the posters who have helped make it what it is today.

Comment

BTW - great self portait Chris

Comment

<fx: quickly scans through the rest of his Flickr sets for anything incriminating>

Comment

Well done Chris - have a drink on me

Comment

Well done matey - especially on playing peace keeper and taking the flak on the front line.

Do you get a Golden Mouse?

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

you've got some catching up to do, jont! Are we going to see some prolific posting from you so you can join Chris?

I vote we have a party!!
                  yay!
                  Tracey

Comment

I am more than grateful to wallow in the great mans shadow.

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Sorry to be slightly negative on a feelgood thread but I often think that Actinic need to get at least a couple more staff on the forum a bit more. Yeah, I know Chris will be there forever but they lost a major contributor in Bruce King recently so maybe the forum is an excellent way to learn the regular support staff of on-going issues and other potential problems as well.

Actinic has got a lot bigger as far as I can see so input to the forum needs to increase as well.

Just my take, and cheers fella for probably the best explanations of `how to do stuff` on the forum.
                      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                      X