Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
    IKWYM

(BTW, the word you're after is acronym )

What????????
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Another hate is,

'honest'

Why do people say it??

And I meant to prefer a load of bulls**t
      www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you but each of those phrases makes me think about someone who uses them a lot (not the same person though I have to say), I cringe when I read them but then smile.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by parklifeclothes View Post
          What????????
          ner ner
          serves you right

just google it
          I think that's the worldwide equivalent of....STFF!
          Tracey

Comment

Certainly I use a few of these!
            I think a lot depends on who the phrase in question comes from and in what context though.
            Pretty much anything said by someone who you have negative vibes for will be annoying, IMNSHO (threw that one in for Darron )

Friends could say anything and it'd be unlikely to annoy me...REAL friends anyway

*thinks the beer may have been a bad idea today*
            Tracey

Comment

I really hate it when I quote a price and the potential customer says -

"Is that the best you can do?" (No, I rarely do my best)
              or
              "What's MY price?" (You and I are such good friends I don't even know your name?)
              Kirk Pruitt
              Zims Autotechnik
              Bedford, Texas

Comment

I detest the phrase "China Price"
                Its always some prick who wants only 3 of something really tiny.
                (well thats all they're used too!)
                Donna

Common sense is not that common.

Comment

Not a hated phrase, but one which has just made me laugh out loud: punter is visiting website right now. He (she?) got there by using the search words "how to use an eye mask" . I mean, how stupid can you get???

I am so tempted to use the chat back facility and ask them, a la Gordon Ramsay, to get the feck outta my website.
                  Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I love the conversation where somebody says their going on holiday, and somebody always says "where, somewhere nice?"

No, I always book up to go somewhere really crap !

Was chatting to my Mum who's 63 on Skype today and she came out with 'Whatever!!' Had to remind her she's not in her teens.

Comment

Hmmmm Loads really and i use them all its called English, but seriously

Chop chop
                      Give Me Your Best Price
                      I have a Big Job To Do Next Week, But I Only Want That For Now
                      I Was Just About To do That

the Worst For Me Is
                      Billio

WTF

Comment

We can complete this whole thread by copying a transcript of "The Apprentice" on here!!

Window of opportunity
                        Solutions

I love it when we get marketing companies on the phone using really nasty phrases and marketing-babble (they use it to hide their ignorance and sound more important) .... I fight back and make words up when describing products and get them to use the word back to me

Bikster
                        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I hate the use of the word 'revert'; such as 'I will discuss this with so-and-so and revert'

Comment

heres one

when on a training course they call it an "overview" if there clueless and got dumped in the deep end and dont know what there talking about
                            Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
                            Current project:
                            cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
                            cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
                            Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Donna View Post
                              I detest the phrase "China Price"
                              Its always some prick who wants only 3 of something really tiny.
                              (well thats all they're used too!)
                              Hi Donna

Never heard of "China Price" what does it mean?
                              Chris Ashdown

Comment

You know how it is: you've been hungry for hours, you've just got your food and you're tucking in happily when this cheery voice interrupts with:
                                "Is everything OK with your meals?"

Comment

Working...
                                X