Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Designers Wanted

Hello.

We are currently in the process of looking for a new fresh face on our website (see signature). After upgrading to version 9 (Business Plus) - we're also looking to give our site an upgrade and bring it in to the latest style - this whole "web 2.0" look (Yes, I know the concept and know fine well that web 2.0 has nothing to do with the actual design, but still).

I'd like to see a few of the Actinic designers previous work - or latest work, keeping up to standards I'm looking for a fresh, clean design, and slightly niche-oriented (see signature).

Please post your details and sample sites or send a PM if in fear.

Thanks

(Note: Wasn't sure which topic to post in but v9 design seems good to go)

Hi Grant, have a look through our portfolio, give us a bell next week if you would like to talk.
    Web design Bradford

Comment

or post on http://www.actlance.co.uk/
      Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
      Current project:
      cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
      cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
      Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

(Note: Wasn't sure which topic to post in but v9 design seems good to go)
        AOB is normally where requests for jobs/work are posted

Any Other Business
        Discussions not related to specific software or business issues, requests for quotes (please respond directly via email), wish lists, general discussion, etc.

Comment

Hello.

I apologise for posting in the wrong topic, now I know for future reference.

Gareth - I wasn't even aware that site existed, so thank you - I'll check it and all other portfolio's mentioned.

If you have any more keep 'em comin'.

Cheers

Comment

need webdesigner

i have a actinic website but been let down badly by the person that did it for me i need someone with knowledge of actinic to have a look at the design for me

Comment

Janet, several of the people that post frequently on the community, including moderators, do design for Actinic. Why not try contacting them?

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X