Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Royal Mail - is there a world out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Royal Mail - is there a world out there?

Hi All

Just entered our postage on OBA and RM have had an update over the weekend to make it faster at the busy times. However if you are on internet explorer 7 then none of the buttons display on your screen as it was only tested in ie6 as that is what they run in their office ...

If you're having trouble you have to set the resolution to the smallest you can and most things become visible except the confirm button ... this is the little grey line at the bottom of the scrren furthest right .... good luck!

D
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Royal mail sent me a letter last week threatening to stop my daily mail collection if I didn't pay my invoice, the thing is as yet I don't have a daily mail collection because they been to busy paffing about to set one up yet, arrgghhh.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Stupid. We spent 20 minutes on this today and then gave up when postie arrived.
      Blank DVD
      Cloth Nappies

Comment

Still no change today LOL!
        Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Have you tried as the operator at RM said "Drag the white bit under the order to the bottom" !?!

Comment

The dragging works for us but it's a pain in the butt

Comment

Working...
            X