Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Jonty - Where's the pics?

Congratulations and welcome back Jonty!
    Hope everything went as planned and you both had a great day.

When are we going to see the pictures then?

WB Jonty, hope you've had a good time mate. Now the fun begins, you are now half owned!

Good timing btw, i was just thinking of contacting you as we are thinking of going to legoland and wanted some advice whether to just go for a day or stay for a couple and whether Travis is a bit young really.

Comment

Cheers guys - the day went perfectly - better than planned. The weather held, I didn't fluff my lines and Mrs Jont looked gorgeous

Pics are all in RAW format so slowly working through converting to JPEG's ... will post some when they are done.

Legoland is a 2 day trip TBH ... top tip ... don't go on the Viking water flume first (it is the first ride you come to) ... as you will have a wet arse for the rest of the day. Travis is probably too young to enjoy fully ... but then again it is really for the dad's isn't it

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Glad it went well for you mate, you went one better than me as i fluffed my lines (presents here person FFS). So you reckon one of the packages with an overnight hotel stay is best, cool. It doesn't give any great guidelines on their website with regards to ages really, although of course i'd like to enjoy it, i don't want him just being push or carried around all day with little to do or look at.

Comment

Lee he is still a little young to fully enjoy it - but as jont said it aint for him anyway, but its so much more fun when they get older

Welcome back Jont - Glad it all went well (did the MiL behave)

Comment

look at tescos clubcard points you can convert £2.50 to £10 towards entrance
            Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
            Current project:
            cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
            cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
            Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
              you reckon one of the packages with an overnight hotel stay is best, cool.
              We stayed at the Marriott Hotel... linked off the Lego website ... only a few mins drive and good quality - the breakfast was a winner

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
                (did the MiL behave)
                Funny you should mention that (best not reveal what happened!!)

Bikster

Comment

Now the fun begins, you are now half owned!
                  I don't think it works like that.

My other half owns 150% of me!

Comment

The 'Real' Mr & Mrs Jonty Pictures!!!

I have just been able to get my hands on the 'real' Mr & Mrs Jonty Wedding pictures!!

I managed to persuade OK magazine to send me a preview picture and a short video excerpt of the happy day.

Take a look now before everyone sees them in the next magazine edition.

Comment

LOL - that looks more like me than I do

Bikster

Comment

That is just brilliant.
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Multichannel order processing
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                        X