Beware! New scam..... (WARNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware! New scam..... (WARNING)

It would seem that the 'I have found $12,000,000 in a dormant account but I need your help' scammers have reached a new low (or high, however you look at it) - I have today received THROUGH THE POST, in a smart, good quality envelope, from Kuala Lumpur with two personally licked Malaysian stamps on it, a very nicely printed letter offering me great fortune should I care to participate and reply.

Apparently, it says, the deceased account holder had the same surname as myself and I may be related (I don't think so!).

I therefore surmise that the potential for huge earnings has now spread to those unfortunates who do not even have access to the internet!
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Buy us a pint

Comment

Day Hellos, I am Dr Debunka.

I work for the commission of visual demographic audible mandible commissions.

I have in my account 25,000 pints of beer that are trapped. The vault is sealed, and to release it, I require your sort code and account details.

Please reply, of it will get less fizzy.

Comment

Dear Dr Debunka,

I am so pleased to be able to help you. I will of course also expect some share of this liquidity in return.

My account details are as follows:
        Name: Imastu Pid
        Sort Code: 01-34-69
        Account Number: 3456-7654

Let me now when you have taken the money.

Yours,

Hellos

Comment

Working...
        X