Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EZboard lame question (about who's online)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZboard lame question (about who's online)

Why is it that, if you look on the mainpage, it say 'X number of people online, Y guests online'..but, if you look on the 'Who's online' page (yes, I live there, I'm nosey!) it says X number of people online (and lists them, if they're not set as 'invisible') but 0 guests online?

Why doesn't it say 'Y guests online' here too?

Yeh, ok...I have nothing better to do...is just an observation and a niggle, that's all
    Tracey

I used to look there too - I have my doubts as to its reliability, and I have very often left a thread open, not logged in, for days on end.

What I noticed was when there is a file to view (30kb, 0 views) and you have look at it - when you go back, it's still '0' - refreshing the page doesn't alter it either. So how many have ACTUALLY viewed it? Not that it matters.

(For '0', read whatever number was there when you looked)

Paul
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

There's obviously a very serious bug that needs to be immediately reported to the forum police. Did you dial the emergency number or shall I?

It's probably those invisible infultrators again - I think we need to up the security threat to devcon 2. I'll contact M and get her to brief 007 and get him on the case right away.

We can't posibly continue like this.

Comment

Duncan....you're absolutely right. In the interests of National Security, this much be fixed immediately!!

OK, so it isn't the most life-threatening of 'bugs'....but I just thought I'd mention it
        Tracey

Comment

TBH I didn't even know there was a 'Who's Online Page' until you just mentioned it. Is there a subliminal message here perhaps Tracey?

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
            TBH I didn't even know there was a 'Who's Online Page' until you just mentioned it. Is there a subliminal message here perhaps Tracey?
            yeh..it says 'you are a Saddo...go get a life'
            Tracey

Comment

Now, for the record, that's not what I said - but it does make you wonder.

Comment

yeh yeh...you didn't say it...the 'force' said it...is that right?
                Tracey

Comment

That really is a nosey page isn't it - you can even see what they (we) are looking at!

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Working...
                  X