Actinic Designers List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Designers List

Hmm having a browse around the Actinic website after telling someone they list the designers on there and noticed a few things

The designers pages are extremely well hidden, i just about found the link buried on this page http://www.actinic.co.uk/services/partner.htm i did not notice any other links to it (bugger i have found it - in the tool bar)

And this page seems to be a list of not just designers but hosting companies? and the text is a little hard to read at my age and impossible with the mouse over.

OK maybe im being a bit critical but i did not find this page to be a good source of information for the partners on there, not sure how much work some of you guys would obtain from it, bet more from the forum.

D
    Last edited by Darren B; 29-Aug-2008, 09:25 AM. Reason: Found the missing link LOL

<shamelessplug>
    how about a set of active eager designers?

http://www.actlance.co.uk/

</shamelessplug>

Comment

Mr Crowe, you're shameless
      Tracey

Comment

I think the page you are looking for is this one:
        www.actinic.co.uk/services/acatalog/

It's linked in the Services menu under 'Ecommerce Website Design'
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thanks Bruce, i did find it (and edited my post aswell )

But i still find the page not the easiest to read.

as for you Gabe You shameless plug away (notice a new server appearing online as we speak )

Comment

ive been complaining to actinic about these pages for the last two years. If you follow the links then some of the designers listed don't even use actinic.

Comment

Dont blame you Mal, to be honest i would have thought it would be in actinics interest to check these once a year, giving nice links to people not using, selling or promoting your product - class

would not take much really, a bit of hard work to set up a system to validate every 12 months then after that it its a pure administrative job.

Comment

it would be in actinics interest
                You would have though so but I just kept hitting brick walls so I gave up. Very little incentive to being a partner IMO - but lets not start that discussion again

Comment

I had an enquiry 10 days or so ago, where the guy said he had got my name as a recommendation off the actinic site. This was news to me as i have never been listed on there as far as i know. I went for a mooch and found it a bit of a mess to navigate per usual and was buggered if i could find my company listed on there anywhere, so i gave up after a concerted 4 minute effort. I had forgotten about it until i read this post and now it is annoying me again. If he didn't get me off there, why say it, and if he did, where the hell is it, my county doesn't even warrant a mention on there lol!

Comment

he had got my name as a recommendation off the actinic site
                    probably the forum rather than the actinic site

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
                      probably the forum rather than the actinic site
                      Hmm maybe, although I don't recall ever being recommended on here. However, I have been called an ar$e a few times from memory, so maybe that was it.

Comment

I will recommend you Lee, what do you want it for?
                        Chris Ashdown

Comment

I guess it really depends on what your being recommend for, some things you might just not want to be known for in the public eye

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
                            I will recommend you Lee, what do you want it for?
                            LOL cheers Chris, I'm not asking for one, i'm trying to find one i apparently received on the actinic site. Croccy said it might be the forum, not their actual site, which makes sense i guess.

Comment

In that case I will take it back
                              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
                              X