Actinic Members Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Members Meet

Since its been some time that this has been suggested, how people feel about arranging a meeting of the members

if you are interested can you please state your approx location and also how far are you prepared to go?

Central London is best for me, anywhere on the circle line
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Kent and about as far as my legs will take me

sorry Pan, to be honest it really depends on the date and whats on but im not adverse to it

Comment

i know

i just thought to get an idea about where people are willing to go for a meet and then arrange something on the most common location

We know tracey will go anywhere as long as it is a night out...

Comment

Pan - I seem to remember you turned up to the last get together but couldn't find us.....
          Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
          SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
          Based in rural Northants

Comment

come to westward ho before the end of october and i'll teach you all to surf

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post
              Pan - I seem to remember you turned up to the last get together but couldn't find us.....

sush you

P.S. i was expecting T to remind me of that fact

but i can accept the blame for the fiasco last time. i should have made a note of T's mobile

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
                come to westward ho before the end of october and i'll teach you all to surf
                I'll be there soon, well close by, buggered if i want to get eaten by a shark though. Damn those Jaws movies, they spawned a nation of scared to swim in the sea people.

Comment

where and when lee?

Comment

Working...
                  X