The Best Of The Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Of The Best

I think it would be a good idea if we had a best of the best forum, for all those threads that we constantly refer people back to. Things such as the GA thread, the StinkyInk thread on sitemaps, the blockif tutorials etc.

I think this could work really well and easy for people to find those 'creme de la creme' threads.

Anyone agree?

*coughs some more*
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

LOL @ goat points, 'bout time they resurfaced George.

Comment

I'll have a word with the President.
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

seems like a good idea, didn't we used to have something like this before though?

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes we did - and IIRC it was Lee that did it. I thought it was still a sticky but I can't find it any more.

Comment

I don't recall it myself Jan, maybe before my time on here. There are a number of questions, where you know there is a very long and good thread to answer that, but you are not really sure where it is and have no inclination/time to do the searching to find the link.

If the threads that got into the BotB forum were just these type of threads, we'd have a central place, that we can all recall and easily direct people to.

It's a bit like when you get '100 funniest comedy moments on TV' or alike where the best is all together and serves as a great read in its own right.

Comment

Ah you are referring to the V8 Problem Solvers thread i think. I am talking at a much higher level than that, the real creme de la creme, that was just an index of links to find the problem solutions, which hopefully the KB should now be dealing with.

Comment

That was the one - this is a good idea though, it gets my vote.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

A quick and dirty might be for someone to add a reply to each of the best threads with a unique search term such as "topthread", so that you could find all the best threads by searching for "topthread", or say the best thread on blockifs by searching for "topthread blockifs".

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Well BotB has surely got to include the goat table and the joke thread.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
                        Well BotB has surely got to include the goat table and the joke thread.
                        Yes LOL, all the great threads should belong, i just read the goat points one and it did make me laff I must admit. Some of them are very funny.

Comment

I vote for this thread. It has something for everyone.

Bikster
                          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                          X