• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday and.........

........I don't feel like working

So what are the rest of you up to?
    Kathy Newman

I was just thinking about posting something completely unrelated to Actinic as well.

I was thinking about Bonfire Night and where all the bonfires, gingerbread men and toffee apples have gone.

Comment

I'm wondering how drunk my girlfriend's going to be tonight after going out to celebrate the start of half term with her teacher pals...

Wish me luck!

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Just playing with a scammer :

"Greetings from Hilton , Kwa-Zulu Natal ,
        We are interested in placing an order 48 bottles of Dom Perignon 2000 vintage to :

43 Hilton Avenue, Hilton, 3245 ,Kwa-Zulu Natal (KZN) South Africa.

Also let us know if Credit Card payment are acceptable . We will send you the Credit Card information as soon as we get the total cost of the bottles plus the shipping cost via UPS or DHL .
        Regards,
        Sarah ."

... to which I replied

Hi,

credit card payment is fine - I have 48 bottles available for immediate dispatch.

Shipping will be Ł75.00

Total cost : Ł3675.00

Regards

Don Key
        Internet Sales Manager

.. wonder if they will spot the name

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Trying...hard...to...work...

Comment

Today I'm busy.

Ticket sorted for Oasis at Wembley in June (just need to sort some company now lol).

Have to get a refund from seetickets for a gig that has been cancelled. (no email from them saying it was cancelled, so how exactly do they keep customers happy by a) not telling them via email its been cancelled, and b) not automatically offering a refund).

Youngest has his driving test on Monday so hopefully three solid weeks of me co-driving will be over. Concentrating on reversing and parallel parking this weekend though.

My teams got a very difficult cup-tie tomorrow (I'm the manager) and we've a few players unavailable. Bring it on.

Off to see The Music on Sunday night.

Quite a few orders last night so thats cheered me up workwise.

Have a few bills to pay workwise so I'm depressed again.

Just about to have a Morrisons Thai Pineapple yogurt.

Hope that helps.

yfboc
            Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
              Today I'm busy.

Ticket sorted for Oasis at Wembley in June (just need to sort some company now lol).

Have to get a refund from seetickets for a gig that has been cancelled. (no email from them saying it was cancelled, so how exactly do they keep customers happy by a) not telling them via email its been cancelled, and b) not automatically offering a refund).

Youngest has his driving test on Monday so hopefully three solid weeks of me co-driving will be over. Concentrating on reversing and parallel parking this weekend though.

My teams got a very difficult cup-tie tomorrow (I'm the manager) and we've a few players unavailable. Bring it on.

Off to see The Music on Sunday night.

Quite a few orders last night so thats cheered me up workwise.

Have a few bills to pay workwise so I'm depressed again.

Just about to have a Morrisons Thai Pineapple yogurt.

Hope that helps.

yfboc

After reading that I'm going for a lie down...

Army Gore-tex
              Winter Climbing Mitts
              webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
              Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I'm just getting organised to hop on the plane from Scotland to go home and get a few hours sleep before jumping into the car to drive to Lisbon.

Does it always rain in Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
                  Does it always rain in Scotland?

The suns out here today laddie.

PS Fishing for a Goat Point are we Mr Rounding? tut tut
                  Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

I'm just getting organised to hop on the plane from Scotland to go home and get a few hours sleep before jumping into the car to drive to Lisbon.
                    After reading that I'm going for a lie down...

Comment

before jumping into the car to drive to Lisbon
                      haha we are driving to guardamar week after next ..... ferry to santander though

Comment

Shortest time on the water for me (Dover to Calais)! Unfortunately the tunnel's full for the times we want to travel. We always used to go from Portsmouth to Bibao but seesickness changed that (as well as the price).

But then I suppose you love the water being into surfing and the like.

Comment

I am eating a packet of rich tea biscuits for lunch. I am also doing the accounts, trying (and failing) to stop two youngest from destroying each other, wondering whether those autumn leaves are going to pick themselves up if I look at them hard enough and considering going out for a walk with the dog. It's not a bad life, working from home.
                          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Shortest time on the water for me (Dover to Calais)! Unfortunately the tunnel's full for the times we want to travel. We always used to go from Portsmouth to Bibao but seesickness changed that (as well as the price).

But then I suppose you love the water being into surfing and the like.
                            24 hours on a boat and then 500 miles to drive, double dose of stugeron normally sorts me out

however the last time I did Plymouth to Sandander we got caught in a Force 10 in the Bay of Biscay and the journry took 38 hours

Comment

zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No, the stories aren't boring me, this weather is - being stuck indoors makes for a hard life!

Comment

Working...
                              X