Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Line 50 reconciliation and Protx

Hi,

Forgive this question for not being directly linked to Actinic!

I use Sage Line 50 2008 for all my invoicing and accounting. Orders are placed via Actinic (v7), payments taken through protx and transferred to Sage Line 50 via Actinic Link.

I need to know what the best or most efficient practice is for setting this up in Sage. At the moment all payments go to the default Bank Account in Sage. When the time comes to reconcile, I end up having to look through the various Batch Settlement reports in VSP Admin to work out which payments correspond with which batch settlements. Is there an easier way to do this?

Should I set up a separate acount in Sage to reflect the Merchant Account? If so, what's the best way to reconcile?

Does this make sense to anyone??

Raj

Can't give you an answer to this, Raj, but if anyone has the answer I'd really like to know too!

Jane
    Jane Thurnell-Read
    200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

Comment

What I have done is set up a bank account in Sage called Customer Receipts. I receive the payments into this account and then when I reconcile my bank statement I transfer from received amounts from the Customer Receipts account into the main bank account.

Seems to work quite well for me.

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
      X