Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mole End is twittering

Hi Chaps,

I have caught the twitter bug from Mr Dyer and so if you are interesting in seeing firsthand what Mole end (and it's staff) are up to you can watch us here :

http://twitter.com/moleend

Cheers
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

If you've caught the bug then can you explain the whole twitter thing to me coz I just don't get it!
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

For those that don't understand, please go to www.twatter.com

Only kidding, it lost me too, i presumed it was for telling tales by the name of it, but i don't think it is. We could ask twitter what it is, that could work?

Comment

It's not only me then. LOL

Comment

Reminds me of when we first met blockifs and we all kept doing them the wrong way round but didn't want to say. I then came out the closet about it and the world admitted the same lol.

Comment

As far as I can tell, it's for people who like to talk non stop but brought into the internet age.

So people can say things non stop on twitter and the beauty of it is that no one has to listen to them.

Mike

Edit: OK, I'm probably underselling it. Think of it as a dating agency for those who feel the need to talk all the time and those who feel sad and lonely unless they can hear chatting in the background. Sounds like a great place to advertise certain products such as unlimited mobile phone deals and light boxes.
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

pmsl @ Mike
              That sounds like someone I know
              *glances briefly at Ben*

I can't get into Twitter at all. I signed up but, as anyone can see, I'm not exactly active!
              If I twittered as much as I could do, I'd probably crash their server
              Tracey

Comment

An example of how I have found it useful, for a while now I have wanted a way of getting a quick update on the latest news but find that if you go to a newspaper, other than the main headlines it tends to be mostly based on celebrity stuff, which quite frankly I find very boring, on here I have subscribed to the skynews feed and every so often I get a list of the latest headlines, which so far has been just what I was looking for. I also found a nice recipe for adding beetroot to your biscuits - not on the news pages though.

I would say however that the Mole End page will only be interesting to people wanting to see what new products we are working on, get hold of the early betas for our plugins and get the inside gossip on the mole end staff.

I have to say that when I first saw twitter I didn't see the point of it, but now, I'm a convert. I'm watching Stephen Fry on twitter (and he is watching me ... ok, so he watches everyone that watches him, I'm still special), he is filming a new documentary in the jungle , it's quite fascinating.

http://twitter.com/randomriver
                http://twitter.com/actinic

might be of interest to people - anyone else out there?

Jan
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
                  If I twittered as much as I could do, I'd probably crash their server
                  I reckon you could take the whole WWW down quite easily....

Comment

The simplicity of Twitter is in its single question "what are you doing"? However its far from a simple social network tool:

http://webworkerdaily.com/2007/03/15...rofessionally/

The great thing for me is the minute by minute info for almost anything related to my followers, for example I know Expression Engine (CMS) has a bug with its rendering, 20% of web surfing is now done with FireFox and Mike Golding is in 4th place in the Vendee Globe.

Its also a first class news channel, the recent earthquake in LA was reported infinitely quicker on Twitter than any traditional news outlet.

Also http://search.twitter.com is one of the most powerful search tools I have come across, its hugely revealing.

Twitter is huge and growing by the day, my theory is people talk and we can all choose to be part of that conversation or not.
                    Benjamin Dyer
                    CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Ben you could sell ice to the eskimoes....

Comment

Then I guess I'm not an Eskimo.

Comment

If you are not sure, show us a piccie of your house, we can then help you decide.

Comment

My house....

Comment

Twitter is huge and growing by the day
                              So when are Actinic Towers getting in on the act Ben so we can all see what you are up to

Comment

Working...
                              X