Online Printers Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Printers Recommendation

Does anyone have any recommendations for online printing companies - looking at getting flyers & business cards done.

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Kathy vistaprint are competative, but be very careful. There are sneaky signup's if you miss a tick box they will happily enrol you into their reward scheme and take money every month.

I have used a company called global print for header paper, they are a 1/3rd of the price of any uk printer i found on the internet and brought a test batch of 5k letter heads, the colours could be brighter but they work in the laser printer, no jams yet (fingers crossed)

Comment

You could have a look at Sticky Labels. We've used them for our labels for a long time, but they also do business cards and other printed stuff.

We use VistaPrint for business cards. We too find their marketing a bit weird but once you accept that their free offers are nothing of the sort, they are still quite competitive. And as Darren says, don't sign up for their newsletters or rewards, whatever you do.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I use Flyer Services for my leaflets - Design & Print
        Efficient and value for money.

Comment

We use www.AzimuthPrint.co.uk and have been very happy, they seem to be competitively priced, the purchasing process is simple and the leaflets arrive quickly. I can put a few of our leaflets into the post if you want to have a look.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            We use www.AzimuthPrint.co.uk and have been very happy, they seem to be competitively priced, the purchasing process is simple and the leaflets arrive quickly. I can put a few of our leaflets into the post if you want to have a look.

Regards,

we have used Azimuth in the past as well

very impressed with them. they know what they are doing and their quality was absolute class

i am sure they can send you a pack of all their stuff in the post (you can request from the site if i am correct)

Comment

We always use http://www.cardsmadeeasy.com/

Never had an problems and they are very quick
              Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

we use http://www.rcs.plc.uk very cheap yet good quality - drawback they stickler for CORRECT artwork - otherwise they hold up job no matter what your deadline but we put up with this cos they very good value
                8mm cine to dvd transfer

The only problem with an open mind is people keep trying to fill it!

Comment

Whenever I receive a delivery from any online company the first thing I do is locate the invoice or delivery note and then I instantly bin every other flyer, leaflet or piece of paper in the box without looking at them.
                  I realise this might be just the way I do things but I'm curious to find out what response rate you all get from leafleting your customers or even the reason why you go to the expense and bother.
                  Anyone willing to reveal all?
                  Has anyone compared the results of real world flyers against the e-mail flyer?

Comment

We've done a couple of business cards with various online printers until we found one that actually delivers the desired quality. Vistaprint is definitely none of them. Moo print (google them) has been very good. Printsafari is also good, cheaper than moo but a little less good in quality. The best thing for quality is actually our local printshop, but in terms of pricing you might wanna go for online printers.
                    Best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                    X