Cannabis Factories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis Factories

Got this warning from the local Neighborhood Watch co-ordinator. Made me laugh, particularly as a lot of it sounds like my house.

The increase in cannabis factories is a cause for concern. Those involved are committing serious offences and causing a great deal of harm in the local community. Some of the signs that a property may be being used to grow cannabis are the sound of soft motors or a small generator running, different smells coming from the area around the property, DIY noises at irregular times, most curtains kept drawn to prevent casual observers, but some windows permanently open, even in cold weather; dirty or condensation streaked windows; lighting or electrical equipment more suitable for a greenhouse being taken into the address; irregular comings and goings at odd times of the day and night; a lack of routine; isolated people living alone, often a male who will rarely go out of the address; visitors who stay for very short periods and arrive at odd times. If you have any suspicions, please call the Police on 0845 090 1234 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Originally posted by acompton View Post
    If you have any suspicions, please call the Police on 0845 090 1234 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.[/I]
    The radio advert is more catchy... "If you have your suspicions call the Skunk Team"

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Go rent this film if you want a chuckle Saving Grace

Comment

Had one near us - had stainless steel ducts installed from the living room, up through holes in the ceiling, through the bedrooms and into the roof. Powerful lights & fans..... the interior was wrecked.

Apparently it was discovered via the massive electricity consumption - it was a rented house! Quite modern, on a smart estate......

Paul
        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
        X