No announcement yet.

Create related items. SQL junkies help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ack! i cannot get that query to run on my dataset, no matter how much time, cpu and ram i throw at it.

i think one's out of the reach of mere mortals. i'll need deep blue to crunch a single product's associateds.

*sigh*

Comment

Hmm - there will be a better, more efficient query that can be run. As I said, SQL can be an art form to build correctly.
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

This rather evil piece of SQL will do it. My table is called test and this gets a list out for user a

SELECT DISTINCT ProdID From Test WHERE UID <> "a" AND UID IN
        (SELECT Test.UID FROM Test
        WHERE (((Test.ProdID) In
        (SELECT ProdID FROM Test
        GROUP BY ProdID HAVING Count(ProdID) > 1))));

Includes the product being viewed as well ATM but you can easily screen that out either in the SQL or in the app.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X