Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that today is my last day with Actinic, so I'll be disappearing from the community. It'll be good to give my brain a rest after the never ending learning curve that I've had over the last six and a half years.

I wish you all lots of success with your Actinic stores and hope that v10 is everything you ever wanted

Adios
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL What about that email I sent you this morning?

Good luck in what ever you off to do Tracey, you've been a big help. Thanks.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Good luck with whatever it is you're moving onto Tracey.

Over the years there's been a conistent group of the support team that I could always rely on getting a fix or workaround from. Unfortunately your announcement brings the group to a big fat zero

Thanks for the assistance over the years, you've been great

Regards,
      Grant

Comment

All the best Tracey, your input here has been fantastic and really appreciated.

I wish you well on your next adventure.

Comment

Good luck Tracey, we will really miss you

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Very sorry to hear you're leaving Actinic Tracey. You will be missed! A thank you and a good luck from all the bods at teclan.

Are we about to see another Doctor-Who-style-morphing special effect as you become reborn on the other site as an Actinic designer or such-like? Or is it "So long and thanks for all the fish" and off into the sunset?
            Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
            Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
            SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

best of luck, thanks for all the help
              wesley
              Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

You are irreplaceable! I always read your posts, whether they're relevant to what I'm working on or not. How can Actinic let this happen??

Good luck, whatever you're going on to next. And thanks for everything.
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by webD View Post
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL What about that email I sent you this morning?

Good luck in what ever you off to do Tracey, you've been a big help. Thanks.
                  Thanks and YHM!

Originally posted by fergusw View Post
                  Very sorry to hear you're leaving Actinic Tracey. You will be missed! A thank you and a good luck from all the bods at teclan.

Are we about to see another Doctor-Who-style-morphing special effect as you become reborn on the other site as an Actinic designer or such-like? Or is it "So long and thanks for all the fish" and off into the sunset?
                  No morphing for me I'm afraid. I'll leave the designing stuff to you experts . I don't know yet what's ahead of me but hopefully it'll be full of the challenges that I've had from all of you over the years
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Flamin 'eck, whose next? you've done a great job over the past few months on the forum, be genuinely sad to see you go. Best of luck with whatever you choose. Can I have your phone number though please in case I get stuck, cos I just can't understand stupid Perl.

Thank You.

Comment

Good luck Tracey. Your contributions have always been positive so it's a shame to see you going.

Mike
                      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

omg

they're dropping like flies!

Tracey..best of luck whereever you go and hopefully it'll give you FAR less grief than we do
                        You will be HUGELY missed here.

Make sure you pass the tin hat on to whoeever takes over
                        Tracey

Comment

FFS and another goes pop

Thanks for your help Tracey good luck in what ever you decide to do

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
                            go's

I'm going to make it my 2009 mission to stamp that out!!
                            Tracey

Comment

Sorry to see you go Tracey. Good Luck with your next venture

Comment

Working...
                              X