April '09 Update Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April '09 Update Comments

This is the supporting thread for the April '09 News Update.
    Benjamin Dyer
    CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Good Job

Thanks for the updates Ben - they are appreciated and more communication from the Towers is always a good thing for everyone involved.

With regards to the bug list, I am eager to see the vast improvements 9.0.4 looks to bring to the table. Some of the simplest of bugs/annoyances (Bug no. 4!) are said to be fixed which over the year will be more than a few beers worth of drinking time.

Bug 71 (AC9-1977) also sounds good, because this is one of the very simple yet highly frustrating issues we have in the office.

V10 - I think it's great that more focus has been put into 9.0.4 this month than v10, it is encouraging to see commitment from Actinic in developing version 9. Seems in the April update from Teclan, a new '1 Page Checkout' add-on is 'Coming Soon' - so Fergus + co have stolen the limelight this month, sorry

Definitely a step in the right direction this month I think

Comment

Woo Hoo: AC9-2281

Great stuff Ben. The updates are definately useful and worth while.

Cheers

Kevin
      KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Comment

Thanks for the update Ben.

For me, a minor one maybe, but a major irritant and one I saw on the wishlist ages ago is AC9-1975 . A simple little check box will improve life majorly, thanks

I like the look of AC9-2260 and AC9-2604 as well. Oh and all the back-ordering fixes too.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

This is much better, defo a step in the right direction.
          Keep up the PR, it shows in my eyes of a company with enthusiasm and determination, and makes me want to become part of it
          "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

thanks Ben

a very good post from actinic towers.

on the next update can we get a bit more detail on stuff you are working for V10.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
              This is the supporting thread for the April '09 News Update.
              Great communications, it is a good foundation for the future, nice to see you have concentrated on the bug fixes.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
              SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
              Custom Packages

Comment

Seems in the April update from Teclan, a new '1 Page Checkout' add-on is 'Coming Soon'
                Sounds interesting, this is the first I have read of this. I couldn't see anything mentioned on his website.
                Darren Guppy
                Golf Tee Warehouse
                Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
                  Sounds interesting, this is the first I have read of this. I couldn't see anything mentioned on his website.
                  That's because it's on the new site - Teclan.net

Comment

AC9-2165 CS4 integration

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Fixed a Design Snapshot import issue that could leave selectors with layouts in their value range that were invalid, or did not exist. AC9-1607, AC9-1715
                      If this works I am giving everyone a huge kiss at Actinic - 2 for Ben for getting all excited about it before the event!

Bikster
                      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                      X